Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: They are taking their best shot, and it won't work, Stay Frosty.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    I’m astonished at the number of people who are in denial about rigged elections and the precedent that has been set. At a minimum, the democrats going to courts and secretaries of states usurping the state legislators roles for election laws which allowed for mass mail out ballots allowed for blatant cheating. Just because every court a challenge came up in threw out the Trump legal challenges on technicalities (accept Wisconsin which ruled against Trump 4-3 in a clear party line ruling) doesn’t mean the fraud didn’t occur. Not verifying mail in ballots with signatures along with all kinds of chicanery is what allowed for the theft. This is why almost no mail in ballots were thrown out this year when in years past the percentage was much higher (when there wasn’t massive mail in ballot numbers).
    This election tampering was years in the making. They have had several previous elections to practice the technique and understand the logistics.
    You are correct about controlling the secretaries of state.
    Mail-in ballots were a big component but not the only component. I suspect they were desperate enough to try a steal before Covid came. The plague gifted them the mail-in ballot in enough states and made the job easier. They looked at the states that were vulnerable to being flipped and found a way to make it happen.
    It looks very much like they have tampered using military ballots.
    It also seems that there are large numbers of fake names registered to vote. These pad the voter rolls and make more ballots available for their use.
    They understand how to frustrate a successful audit. The distinction between a vote and a legal vote is important.

In some places, there is a voter app that will allow people to see which registered voters have voted. The cover story is that it allows a voter to know their vote was accepted by consulting the list for their name. Well it also allows people to see which voters haven't. Obama's campaign helpers described using such apps in 2012 to contact people who hadn't voted and urge them to get to the polls. Go a bit further with this tool and someone could use the names of people who hadn't voted...for filling out fraudulent ballots. The registered but fictional names fit in nicely.
    So-called 'Big Tech' has a role here too; both legal and suspicious activity.

If they didn't commit fraud, why would there be such a hurry to destroy the evidence? Why wouldn't it be preserved?

We have also found that the legal process to contest or examine a suspicious result is not up to the task. Election tampering has to be prevented. It doesn't look like it can be corrected once it has happened.
    The place to fight is on a state and local level.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Well said and thanks for posting.
    I think that we are forgetting that we have lost the battle but the war isn't over. It's normal to feel disheartened but certain things have changed for the better. Even if the election was rigged or there was voter fraud on a large scale 11 million more people voted for Trump then in 2016. The lock downs, the business shutdowns and the economy, are going to hurt this country for a while. Violence is on the rise in the cities and I don't see old Joe or Woke Kamala doing a thing for ghettos of Chicago, Baltimore or the downtown's of California. People are going to wake up, and half of America already has. The media and big tech want an Obama third term, they want the boom of the Bay Area, Manhattan, Austin and Portland, but they don't realize that they just killed all the small business funding it. They can't magically go back to 2012 and with China and India, Iran vs the rest of the Middle East it is a different landscape internationally as well. The issue they will have to deal with is that the genie that was Trump has been out of the bottle and the economics and the freedoms that he pushed can't just be collapsed upon, but I don't think that they have figured that out just yet.
    Exactly what I was trying to express.
    I'm more concerned about another prolonged ME war than door to door gun confiscation. The War works for them in a number of ways.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Elections are locally run. We have a lot more power at the state level, and more judges to work with.
    In AZ, this fraud started in the previous election where they put our Sec of State in power with provisional votes at the last minute that took her from behind to lead the race. THEN, they just called the election. So we have a lunatic liberal in charge for this past election.

AND... the Dominion voting machines that can be "hacked" to massage the results on the fly. Michigan? WI?

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    I’m astonished at the number of people who are in denial about rigged elections and the precedent that has been set.
    It's scary how dumb the general population is.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score

Trump's live stream at border wall gets cut

15 minutes into Trump's speexh at the border wall, his feed was cut to the FBI issuing warrants against the protesters that raided the Capitol.

Even Right Side Broadcasting was cut away from the President's speech.

Mfers! We gots to do something about the press networks. This is unacceptable.

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.

Feedback Score
    Silencing a President. Absolutely incredible

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The left declared war. A war they know we have no way of winning since they hold all the cards. They spent decades consolidating power while we sat back by "taking the high road"

YAY! Good job us!
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    AND... the Dominion voting machines that can be "hacked" to massage the results on the fly. Michigan? WI?
    So at least in WI I don't think it was the voting machines themselves as much as it was the paper ballots that were placed in them. While I don't have the info in front of me so someone please correct this as needed, but the contention was a district in the heart of Milwaukee that in 2012 and 2016 46% of the voting populace voted, in 2020 that number was 89%. I think that they just made more ballots and again I think this was done at the local level.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Watch this, she doesn't get it even yet,,,

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Thank god Nancy is in charge of the government. She's such a heroine. I've never seen any drill sergeant use the knife hand that much.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Americans as a rule don't fight back !

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast