Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: no fly list libs new control ?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgs130 View Post
    As of 1 Jan 21 DOT has changed it’s rules so all of the above are actually on the no fly list:

https://www.transportation.gov/brief...ervice-animals
    Yes after significant abuse by people with no regard for those with actual issues so they could fly their pet for free.

All the people that spent ~$20 for a cheap fake vest so they could fly their pet at no cost while soldiers with PTSD and others with similar issues were taken advantage of by these self-centered and thoughtless members of the public are the real issue.

I'll give small dogs and cats that are well behaved and in pet carriers that go under the seat in front a pass but, I'm sorry, your dog nosing everyone in sight and urinating or defecating in the aisle is unacceptable. Just because you treat your pet as a member of your family does not bestow the same rights to them as a real human child. If you care about your pet as much as you say you do, drive like normal people! Otherwise, follow the existing transportation policies.

And yes, I'm aware that IF you try to fly "fluffy" as cargo in the belly of a commercial airplane during summer in most airports, heat stress will kill them!
    Last edited by Sid Post; 01-18-21 at 08:35.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I want a peacock service animal now.
    you can always say you or your dog identify as a service animal of your choice

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid Post View Post
    Yes after significant abuse by people with no regard for those with actual issues so they could fly their pet for free.

All the people that spent ~$20 for a cheap fake vest so they could fly their pet at no cost while soldiers with PTSD and others with similar issues were taken advantage of by these self-centered and thoughtless members of the public are the real issue.

I'll give small dogs and cats that are well behaved and in pet carriers that go under the seat in front a pass but, I'm sorry, your dog nosing everyone in sight and urinating or defecating in the aisle is unacceptable. Just because you treat your pet as a member of your family does not bestow the same rights to them as a real human child. If you care about your pet as much as you say you do, drive like normal people! Otherwise, follow the existing transportation policies.

And yes, I'm aware that IF
    you try to fly "fluffy" as cargo in the belly of a commercial airplane during summer in most airports, heat stress will kill them!
    yup

and ALL of the pets that are just that pets not trained in stores these days is kinda like I bet when I walk out they are all in handicap zones and do not really need to be either

abuse of things is the new cool I guess ?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Even more petty and vindictive behavior

Good grief, the old saying of a woman scorned...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hil...ion-type-probe

Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state, spoke with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on her podcast about the riot at the U.S. Capitol earlier this month and hinted that Russian President Vladimir Putin may have been receiving updates about the chaos from President Trump.

Clinton, who hosts the podcast, "You and Me Both," told Pelosi that she would be interested in obtaining President Trump's phone records to see if he was on the phone with Putin while the Capitol was being breached.

"I would love to see his phone records to see if he was talking to Putin the day the insurgents invaded our Capitol," she said. She asked Pelosi if she believed the country would benefit from a 9/11-commission-type probe to investigate what exactly led up to the deadly riot.

Pelosi said she is in favor of such a commission and she recalled telling the president that, "With you, Mr. President, all roads lead to Putin."

"I don’t know what Putin has on him politically, financially or personally, but what happened last week was a gift to Putin because Putin wants to undermine democracy in our country and throughout the world," Pelosi said. She said those that took part in the riot were "Putin’s puppets."

"So yes, we should have a 9/11 commission and there is strong support in the Congress to do that," she said.
    You know, I thought it was a mistake for Trump to not go after Hillary after he got into office and appoint a special prosecutor. But at the time, I thought it would have been wrong after we just got through with a pretty contentious election and he should let the matter go.

He was wrong not to do it.

The behavior of the democrats over the last four years and especially the last few weeks has done more to damage our nation than anything Trump did or didn't do over his term.

This BS needs to stop.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Conspiracy theories from the left seem to be perfectly acceptable...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Good grief, the old saying of a woman scorned...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hil...ion-type-probe

You know, I thought it was a mistake for Trump to not go after Hillary after he got into office and appoint a special prosecutor. But at the time, I thought it would have been wrong after we just got through with a pretty contentious election and he should let the matter go.

He was wrong not to do it.

The behavior of the democrats over the last four years and especially the last few weeks has done more to damage our nation than anything Trump did or didn't do over his term.

This BS needs to stop.
    Hillary has PBS or Putin Brain Syndrome. Everything wrong with the world is because Putin. In her down time, she likes to play six degrees of Putin. I'll bet when she misplaces something in her mansion, it's because Putin slipped in and moved it.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    maybe hillary wanted putin in that way and he was like EWWWWWW and that is why she has such an obsession ?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    maybe hillary wanted putin in that way and he was like EWWWWWW and that is why she has such an obsession ?
    Yes, she is bitter over her long imagined but unfulfilled dreams of Vladimer and The Don.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Yes, she is bitter over her long imagined but unfulfilled dreams of Vladimer and The Don.
    You know she wants to hit that!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234