Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: no fly list libs new control ?

Feedback Score

no fly list libs new control ?

not new but new way using current laws till they get in full power

so a whole bunch of conservative press folks who were at the capitol got put on do not fly list none of the liberal of course ?

now this https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-no-fly-list/
    Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS), chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, stated Monday that Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Josh Hawley (R-MO) could be placed on the no-fly list if they are deemed responsible for inciting last week’s siege on the U.S. Capitol.

I kinda hope they do and then they turn around and sue for every single liberal that allowed this to happen in every single city over last 6 months ? but sadly they won't win since its all stacked anymore
    especially with so many libs on record praising the rioters !

but I do wonder if the new do not fly list then puts you on some kinda other list is the one in place control they are going to use for now to start LISTING folks to deal with ?

the fact they are even talking about putting Cruz and Hawley on is freaking insane but then again they are democrats in power ? kinda like when the one idiot hank johnson thought putting troops on Guam might tip it over since the island was so small and there would be so many troops !
    when you take folks diving and they ask how deep do we have to dive to get under the island it does not surprise me though

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    not a problem for me, I drive where I need to go even if it takes me 3-4 days each way

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The commies will just push more and more people to radicalize.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    There are specific requirements for being placed on the No Fly or Selectee lists. Nothing they’ve done would warrant them being placed on the lists. This is posturing for the cameras by Thompson and there’s no real chance they’ll be placed on it.

As for cross referencing lists? Yes, that does happen.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/nctc-f...e-fact-sheet-2
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    There are specific requirements for being placed on the No Fly or Selectee lists. Nothing they’ve done would warrant them being placed on the lists. This is posturing for the cameras by Thompson and there’s no real chance they’ll be placed on it.

As for cross referencing lists? Yes, that does happen.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/nctc-f...e-fact-sheet-2
    kinda like they never ever would break the law put people on that should not belong ?

agree posturing and they won't be put on but the threats should be dealt with and folks are put on who should not be and have no reason to be this I know %100 for sure

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    kinda like they never ever would break the law put people on that should not belong ?

agree posturing and they won't be put on but the threats should be dealt with and folks are put on who should not be and have no reason to be this I know %100 for sure
    There were three issues with those lists in the beginning. First, they erred on the side of caution and yes, put people on there who shouldn't have been. Second, they provided no way to resolve name matches with people on the list. Third and most importantly, they provided no way to challenge placement on the lists.

They purged a lot of names that didn't belong there. They provided people who were frequently mistaken for a known threat on the list with a way to obtain a UPIN, which they can enter when booking travel so they don't get flagged. Finally they put in place an appeals process for people who are wrongly put on the list (or believe they are). That process was challenged as inadequate and ruled unconstitutional: https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...rocess_un.html

It was subsequently challenged again: https://www.foxnews.com/us/lawyers-t...ill-inadequate
    And ultimately just last month the SCOTUS ruled unanimously that they could sue the FBI for being put on the list improperly: https://news.yahoo.com/u-supreme-cou...170853466.html

You'll never get me to apologize for the Patriot Act, because I think it's an unconstitutional POS. The ATSA likewise was unconstitutional, but unlike the Patriot Act, it has been amended and many improvements have been made. I can tell you that when ATSA was implemented 20 years ago, it was truly the Wild West. It's matured quite a bit and if someone is on the list wrongly or is mistaken for someone on the list due to shared biographical data, there are remedies available now that simply didn't exist then. That's not to say that every violation has been addressed, because I'm not sure how you could ever 100% prevent it?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyrott View Post
    not a problem for me, I drive where I need to go even if it takes me 3-4 days each way
    Same here, I'll never fly commercially again. Private plane or not at all. I've had several people try to pay for flights and I still won't do it.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Same here, I'll never fly commercially again. Private plane or not at all. I've had several people try to pay for flights and I still won't do it.
    That’s what I told my boss. Talk about a no-fly list.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyrott View Post
    Wow...just wow.
    Not problem for me if the .gov bans semiautomatics, I got my double barrel and 5 shot revolver, what more do you need.
    The vast majority of the population does fly, national and international, not just a days drive from whatever location they happen to be in. This is more along the lines of controlling the population; though given your comments I doubt you get out much anyway. Un-phucking-believable.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    Wow...just wow.
    Not problem for me if the .gov bans semiautomatics, I got my double barrel and 5 shot revolver, what more do you need.
    The vast majority of the population does fly, national and international, not just a days drive from whatever location they happen to be in. This is more along the lines of controlling the population; though given your comments I doubt you get out much anyway. Un-phucking-believable.
    I'm the same. I'll drive across the ocean before getting on the plane. If it's higher than 10ft off the ground I'm getting in it! Yet I manage to get out! Go figure. Must be a miracle or something

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast