Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare Breed--Your Next Trigger? Forced Reset Trigger, Not a Binary

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    It appears that he is an attorney representing himself. Is that still the case?
    IMO, it appears Mr Renegade did not read the documents

They are, compelling. It might not matter because the governments gets whatever the **** it wants, and it wants this. But...it suddenly looks a lot more interesting

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    It appears that he is an attorney representing himself. Is that still the case?
    LOL he is going to defend himself? Gonna turn out worse than I thought, but I guess he might save some money. Does he do Criminal Defense too?
    Last edited by Renegade; 08-13-21 at 22:23.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    LOL he is going to defend himself? Gonna turn out worse than I thought, but I guess he might save some money. Does he do Criminal Defense too?
    You should read the injunction before making assumptions.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    I wouldn't go that far just yet. Read the request for injunction against the order written by the owner of RBT, who also happens to be an attorney.

https://theinfidel.co/blogs/news/rar...2iNUS7HqzBciQk
    Oh wow. I’m no legal dude, but this looks like a L shaped ambush with preplanned fires and a couple isolation teams.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Oh wow. I’m no legal dude, but this looks like a L shaped ambush with preplanned fires and a couple isolation teams.
    It was great to read this and it appears he was ready for this from the beginning. I think this was his goal from the start, he knew this was coming and had his defense in place before the product launched. I cant wait until it is shown the ATF did not do any form of examination like they claimed, and they're just arbitrarily making it up as they go. All this will be in front of courts and I wonder how many will pergure themselves, or will the ATF just drop it.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    The FRT trigger is no more a machine gun than a bumpstock and we all know how that turned out. The owner may have covered his ass but what can you did when the goal post is forever being moved.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/bi...a-machine-gun/
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I just kept reading “….does not meet the definition of a ‘machine gun’ as defined by federal law” and thinking to myself that the feds will just go in and try to change the legal definition of what constitutes a machine gun.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    The FRT trigger is no more a machine gun than a bumpstock and we all know how that turned out. The owner may have covered his ass but what can you did when the goal post is forever being moved.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/bi...a-machine-gun/
    This.

The people thinking this guy will win are the same people who thought Trump was gonna overturn the election lol

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    I just kept reading “….does not meet the definition of a ‘machine gun’ as defined by federal law” and thinking to myself that the feds will just go in and try to change the legal definition of what constitutes a machine gun.
    Perhaps. But he appears to have consulted with people that have had a hand in determining these things in the past, via their positions in the ATF. So, the ATF, by choosing to pursue this, may be choosing to accidentally call into question many past decisions. Essentially, they would be discrediting themselves, as an organization if they win. To win, they would have to admit they just make up the house rules for Monopoly as they go, changing them each game and each guest. Which is, of course, an accurate statement.

Something something sporter clause. Something something bumpstock traitors.

Again, not a lawyer, but this appears to me to be a cleverly laid trap, taking advantage of hubris.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    This.

The people thinking this guy will win are the same people who thought Trump was gonna overturn the election lol
    I do think there is a good chance the ATF will prevail, because they always do. But I also think it could get interesting. Even if they win.

My dog has been relocated for safekeeping lol.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast