Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Put on your tinfoil, you're gonna need it (ammo shortages not adding up)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Put on your tinfoil, you're gonna need it (ammo shortages not adding up)

If you're not aware, dealers are now selling pretty much everything for a buck a round. 9mm, buck a round. Cringy steel case .223, buck a round. I couldn't find any real M855 in stock, but word on the street is it's going for 1.50 plus, and sells out within seconds. Fake Korean M855, buck a round.

So as an experiment I posted a little bit of real M855 for $1 a round, in 20 round increments. Armslist, local FB groups, etc. Been up since last night and no takers.

Something doesn't smell right. If people won't pay $1 a round for real M855, then who's paying that for Wolf steel?

And for that matter, what the frack is up with pmags? If people are really buying all this ammo, what are they using to shoot it? Do they all live in Cali and therefore only need one mag?

Now for tinfoil time. A while back, I sold some plates on reddit. The dude who came to get them was classic soy boy leftist looking dude. Like he should have been selling tofu at whole foods or working in a head shop. Bleach blond dreadlocks, the whole nine yards. He also had that weird creepy passively aggressive laid back vibe. I kind of jokingly asked him if he was prepping, and he said no he's getting it to wear at the range because he's afraid of someone accidentally shooting him.

So yea, pretty sure he was antifa or some bullshit like that. Just makes you wonder if all these antifa guys are sitting there with daddy soros's credit card buying up all the ammo they can get their hands on and just straight up don't care what they pay for it. Because it doesn't seem to be our people creating all this demand.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have no idea what you're talking about, but it's the CIA...obviously.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 01-14-21 at 19:15.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Last weekend's gun show, I saw ammo change hands for a buck a round. I have no reason to suspect Mr. Soros's involvement. Didn't see him at the show.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Last weekend's gun show, I saw ammo change hands for a buck a round. I have no reason to suspect Mr. Soros's involvement. Didn't see him at the show.
    Maybe it's a state by state thing then. Maybe everyone here just has all the ammo they could ever need already. Wouldn't surprise me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Well apparently there are mass armed protests planned in Washington and all 50 states, and none of us are going. So I guess that leaves antifa and apparently they need ammo.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Now for tinfoil time. A while back, I sold some plates on reddit. The dude who came to get them was classic soy boy leftist looking dude. Like he should have been selling tofu at whole foods or working in a head shop. Bleach blond dreadlocks, the whole nine yards. He also had that weird creepy passively aggressive laid back vibe. I kind of jokingly asked him if he was prepping, and he said no he's getting it to wear at the range because he's afraid of someone accidentally shooting him.

So yea, pretty sure he was antifa or some bullshit like that. Just makes you wonder if all these antifa guys are sitting there with daddy soros's credit card buying up all the ammo they can get their hands on and just straight up don't care what they pay for it. Because it doesn't seem to be our people creating all this demand.
    Welcome to several gun owners and several range bros I personally know in King County, WA. They don't look like gun guys, until the back of their Subarus (complete with outdoorsy stickers) open and BAM! more cool shit than I can afford. Not that strange to me.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That’s a real stretch man. Also, why did you sell that dude the plates if you got the super leftist vibe?
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    That’s a real stretch man. Also, why did you sell that dude the plates if you got the super leftist vibe?
    I already said I would. I didn't mention in the listing that dreadlocks were a deal killer, so I guess that's on me. Can't back out on my word because of a feeling. Would be different he had said or done something but he didn't.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    At some point, when many of you have experienced this as many others you will learn this hard lesson.
    Yes, I learned it too!
    I need "X" amount of the following calibers....
    I will rotate my stock and adjust as possible
    I will maintain "X" amount of calibers.
    I will reload for "X" amount of calibers.
    I will rotate my reloading stock.
    It sucks when it comes down to this, but it's like fights between Mafia Families, it happens every five to seven years.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This is not a ordinary regime change !

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast