Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Put on your tinfoil, you're gonna need it (ammo shortages not adding up)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Millionaires stockpiling guns and ammo?
    People who aren't worried about money. Not necessarily millionaires but yes sure why not. How many rich gun owners do you think there are? I mean we have a member here who bought $40k worth of 556 when this whole thing kicked off. Just because you're not on gun forums doesn't mean you are not into 2A or don't have the money to buy. I know several people who spent close to $100k in the last few months for fun and then bought several thousand rounds of ammo and you'll never see them on a gun board

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 01-15-21 at 19:10.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Especially considering they're going to try to reclassify it as AP in the next few months? Yea, that's not making any sense to me.
    Last time that BS rumor went around I made a good chunk of money of the idiots that believed it.

I stopped buying the SS109 garbage long ago mostly due to the crap accuracy. On a good day that garbage is 'minute of milkjug' at best...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Just got my new CC activated so I went to their website. Reason it's still available at reasonable prices is that you have to upload your driver's license in order to get it. No thanks.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Just got my new CC activated so I went to their website. Reason it's still available at reasonable prices is that you have to upload your driver's license in order to get it. No thanks.
    Just placed order - no driver's license required

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical1 View Post
    Just placed order - no driver's license required
    How so? Just tried to add it to cart and you have to fill out the form and part of that is uploading a DL. Are you an FFL?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    How so? Just tried to add it to cart and you have to fill out the form and part of that is uploading a DL. Are you an FFL?
    They are not the only place that ask for stuff like that. Not unusual at all.

Trying to make sure you are a legal adult...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    I still can't figure out why AR and hicap pistol magazines are pre panic price.
    I don't know, but I've been buying quite a few. I remember when mags hit $100 each for AR mags. Even if magazines never go that high, at least I'll have enough that I will likely never run low. I want to bury about 125 AR mags, a few Glock mags, some Mini-14, and a few SCAR 17 mags.

There will probably be a bit of a panic when pervy degenerate corrupt and demented Uncle Joe starts talking about passing "high-capacity" magazine bans.

This is an ***early warning ***. It's too late for ammo...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Last time that BS rumor went around I made a good chunk of money of the idiots that believed it.

I stopped buying the SS109 garbage long ago mostly due to the crap accuracy. On a good day that garbage is 'minute of milkjug' at best...
    Its a BIG mistake to assume that the Dims will act the same way they did in the past. No, they are far more emboldened than they were in the past, there is a good likely hood that they will ban anything they can get away with.

Any kind of ban is just another encroachment on our rights and emboldens the commies to keep going.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I have a friend and he is a Glock 19 guy. He told me he secured 6 Glock, 20 AR mags and a case of 5.56 and 9 in a few different locations. Made sense to me if he could.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I didn't check today but Aimsurplus.com had this same ammo yesterday. They wanted $349ish I think before shipping. Not sure if they need a Ammo Statement or not,back in the day I bought thousands of rds of surplus from them and never needed anything extra other than the $$$ !
    https://aimsurplus.com/austrian-hirt...nd-bandoliers/

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast