Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Put on your tinfoil, you're gonna need it (ammo shortages not adding up)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by munchie3409 View Post
    If OP sold ammo he has listed for his asking price, then perhaps he would believe in the ammo shortage.
    Dude I obviously believe in the shortage. I just question who's actually buying most of it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    How so? Just tried to add it to cart and you have to fill out the form and part of that is uploading a DL. Are you an FFL?
    No sir - DL screen never popped up - reside in SC so I don't know if my location has any bearing -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Dude I obviously believe in the shortage. I just question who's actually buying most of it.
    People just like you and me that get there earlier than us. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Anyone got a good place for a box of good mags. Trying to get some family members to at least get some AR mags. PSA had a deal awhile back. A box is 100? That a little bigger than a standard moving box?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Anyone got a good place for a box of good mags. Trying to get some family members to at least get some AR mags. PSA had a deal awhile back. A box is 100? That a little bigger than a standard moving box?
    If I needed magazines, I would not worry about saving 2 or 3 dollars each. I dont see retailers offering 10 or more mag bundles any more, which is a clue we have started to reduce the stockpile. Get them while they are less than $20 or $200...

Andy

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    If I needed magazines, I would not worry about saving 2 or 3 dollars each. I dont see retailers offering 10 or more mag bundles any more, which is a clue we have started to reduce the stockpile. Get them while they are less than $20 or $200...

Andy
    That's what I was starting to think. I just wanted to reduce the foot print as much as I could- as in "Here is a box the size of a cooler, put it in your attic and we'll talk later about the rest." Seems like BCM has as good of prices as anyone.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    That's what I was starting to think. I just wanted to reduce the foot print as much as I could- as in "Here is a box the size of a cooler, put it in your attic and we'll talk later about the rest." Seems like BCM has as good of prices as anyone.
    They were out of stock. PM sent (suggesting retailer, not selling)

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shannon View Post
    People just like you and me that get there earlier than us. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I've been trying for two weeks to get to Academy sports as they get ammunition twice a week. Problem is they tell me people start lining up two hours before the store opens and thus far even though I've been working from home I've had something I've needed to do for work those mornings and couldn't start work late. I don't really have to have any so much as I had a scope I wanted to sight in and was just gonna pre-replenish what I would use to do it. Plus supposedly it's only a dollar or two more than normal.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456