Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New unfired PSA 7.5” upper. Bolt sticks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    This, return it to PSA and either have it repaired under warranty or your money refunded. It's not like you bought from AndyzGunz at the swap meet, PSA has decent warranty service.

Andy
    The garbage they allow out the door never ceases to amaze me. If I ever go blind - I am applying for a job in their QC dept. No doubt I will fit right in! LOL!

Feedback Score
    Thanks fella’s. And the point of the post wasn’t to bash PSA. Just making sure I had all my ducks in a row. Emailed PSA. I’ll post an outcome later. I’m not in a pickle without this 7.5. G&R didn’t have any 10.5 BCM uppers at the time so grabbed the PSA. Nothing but time on my hands to have it made right. Love the BCM pistol upper and lower in 10.5”
    Last edited by Seagunner; 01-15-21 at 19:53.
    Navy Vet 83-91
    NRA Life member

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagunner View Post
    Thanks fella’s. And the point of the post wasn’t to bash PSA. Just making sure I had all my ducks in a row. Emailed PSA. I’ll post an outcome later. I’m not in a pickle without this 7.5. G&R didn’t have any 10.5 BCM uppers at the time so grabbed the PSA. Nothing but time on my hands to have it made right. Love the BCM pistol upper and lower in 10.5”
    I don't think anyone should feel you were bashing PSA. They sold you a faulty upper and you opened a post about troubleshooting and fixing it. I do feel that it is PSA's responsibility to make it right, and they have a decent reputation for honoring their warranty. I am glad you are enjoying your BCM pistol.

Andy

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Return it count your blessings and don't ever buy another 7.5 again unless it's a 300 Blackout.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12