Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aero Precision M4E1 complete upper

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the details, that is helpful

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Aero is every bit as good as BCM imho. Great quality, make stuff for many shops unbeknownst to the gun snobs of the world. Have built maybe 35 rifles using their parts and have zero issues, zero.

I've had issues with LaRue, Noveske, LWRC, and some others, but never Aero or Bushmaster for that matter. Oh and never an issue with LMT

by the way, they're lpk is the same as.......anyone anyone?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    Aero is every bit as good as BCM imho. Great quality, make stuff for many shops unbeknownst to the gun snobs of the world. Have built maybe 35 rifles using their parts and have zero issues, zero.

I've had issues with LaRue, Noveske, LWRC, and some others, but never Aero or Bushmaster for that matter. Oh and never an issue with LMT

Here we go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Here we go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    here we go what? you the authority around here sport or just think you know more than everyone else?

I'll wait

Feedback Score
    I have a complete Aero upper with BCG. It’s been excellent. I would definitely buy again.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    here we go what? you the authority around here sport or just think you know more than everyone else?

I'll wait
    Nope. But I'm sure there's several other that would back me up in saying that Aero has a long way to go to prove that they are "every bit as good as BCM".

What are these issues you've had with LaRue, Noveske, etc.? Because I have the very opposite happen. I've had issues with Aero but NONE with LaRue, Noveske or BCM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought one like that last year and was very pleased and impressed with it. I would not hesitate to buy another one.
    "A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score

Aero’s QC has always been hit or miss and it has definitely gone downhill since the rona panic.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mm1990 View Post
    Aero’s QC has always been hit or miss and it has definitely gone downhill since the rona panic.
    Do you have examples of the latter claim?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Do you have examples of the latter claim?
    Yeah I had personally had to send back two out of spec lowers and also had another two with shitty machining including uneven cuts in the fire control group leaving one wall on the side thicker then the other.

I have also seen numerous issues in the SOTAR group on Facebook and others ranging from mim parts, out of spec lowers, improper gas key staking, unstaked castle nuts, bolts breaking, just general improper assembly etc.

Aero is not something I consider duty grade and would definitely push people in the direction of BCM/SOLGW.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12