Thread: Thoughts on Patriotism

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    No, we aren't.

That kind of thinking is counter productive.

You have a good deal of 'sheep' in the middle who are either lazy, un-informed, or non-participants.

Even on the 'Trump' side there are a bunch of morons that I and many like me would only loosely work with, if we REALLY had to. Like all the shit stains that 'stormed the Capital' - uninformed idiots who fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

And just because you voted for Trump doesn't make you a 'patriot' any more than serving in combat makes you a 'hero'.
    I would put it as - voting for Trump doesn't make you a patriot any more than serving in the military does. I did both and feel I can make that statement.

BUT the traitors ruling the democratic party and their allies in the media, big tech, and other countries are in the process of destroying the constitution that defines the greatest nation in the world.

Those traitors have made no attempt to hide it, they wish to destroy the United States we grew up in, the country I served, raised children in, and never found lacking compared to all those I lived in and visited. They are traitors, period

The thing is, if we do nothing (and I am not talking about violence in any form) then we are on the traitor's side. Patriotism requires action and almost certainly some sacrifice.

I, and I am sure some of you, need to be more politically active. I can certainly sacrifice some time and money for my sons' and grand daughter's futures. I can reduce the money I am providing to the traiterous media, entertainment, and big tech allies of the marxist party and invest it in my nation, not the nightmare they envision.

Once again, action does not mean violence but inaction will spawn violence.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 01-16-21 at 19:34.