Thread: B5 systems FDE

Feedback Score

B5 systems FDE

Anyone know what brand components match the B5 FDE closest? My ocd kills me and not really wanting to cerakote or paint.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KN0WHERE View Post
    Anyone know what brand components match the B5 FDE closest? My ocd kills me and not really wanting to cerakote or paint.
    Hm, dunno, never paid attention. Here's FDE from (left to right) B5, BCM, Steiner, and Surefire. B5 and BCM look to be very similar. IIRC Magpuls FDE isn't as close.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    Hm, dunno, never paid attention. Here's FDE from (left to right) B5, BCM, Steiner, and Surefire. B5 and BCM look to be very similar. IIRC Magpuls FDE isn't as close.
    Yeah. You’re right. Magpul FDE has a lot of green/gray in it and makes it much darker. I just wish I could find a grip that has the finger lip like the magpul miad has.

Feedback Score
    I used to care about this as well as I let my ocd bother me. After multiple classes and training most of my shit looks beat all to hell I decided to no longer care about these things. I never understood how fde could be so different. I know different materials and companies do different but damn its light brown, Get it right! I feel b5 is more of a sand than fde but who knows. Awesome stick you have there by the way. I would never take that thing out of my house. I would only fondle it and kiss it and for that reason I would really want my fde to match too.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    A couple of my rifles have Magpul FDE cerakote and B5 stocks, BCM grips and KAC rail panels. I like the slight color variations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    This is how the rifle sits as we speak but I have a sopmod going on it. The B5 makes the magpul fde look almost green when side by side lol