• Street Fight - LE/NG Stand Down

0 0%
  • Street Fight - LE/NG Beatdown On Everyone

3 6.98%
  • Big Fat Nothingburger

33 76.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Place Your Bets For Happenings On The 17th to 20th - Poll Closes Soon!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    A bigger question is what will eventually happen to Biden to usher in Harris by 2022?

Indicted for felony hair smelling? Arkancided? Simply declared incompetent?

I'm leaning toward C19 victim under suspicious circumstances.
    Resign for health reasons.
    Although it would be funny as hell if they 25th'ed him for 'mentally unfit'.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My prediction is Dr. Bullseye will finally be banned from M4Carbine.net.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm still not satisfied that Trump is leaving office.

Let's just look at all the wonderful things Trump has done for the globalists, with no serious opposition from conservatives:

1. He's continued the wars we know about and probably the ones we don't, as well. We're STILL in Iraq and Afghanistan, and who knows where else.

2. He's been beating the war drums for the same targets that the Obama administration did before him, namely China and Iran.

3. He continued Obama's policy when it comes to droning people.

4. He successfully legislated gun control via executive order, opening the door for much, much more extra-congressional bans by edict in his second term.

5. He has seen more money printing in his administration than any before him, and is advocating for more. He's basically advocating for universal basic income, and conservatives are cheering for it because it's coming from him instead of an outward liberal.

6. Fringe republicans who would have otherwise been skeptical of him for all these things are completely enamored with him because Q has convinced them that he's not actually a globalist, but is in fact playing 97d chess to beat the globalists at their own game.

7. He somehow played both sides of the covid game, saying it was a hoax, but then not two months later convincing everyone it's a good idea to take an experimental vaccine. And despite claiming the virus is a hoax, he's convinced most conservatives that we need to go to war with China over the virus. So it's a hoax, but also a CCP weapon tantamount to an act of war, and we need a vaccine.

8. Trump-not Biden-put DC and all 50 states on military lockdown, and we're all blaming Biden for that for whatever reason, despite the fact that he doesn't even have that capability right now.

What would happen if Biden got in office? Everything he said would be treated with automatic suspicion by 75% of the country that's convinced he stole the election. They would drag their heels on everything, including the vaccine and the lockdowns and everything else about the covid agenda, including going to war with China over it. They would also protest him printing money as a redistribution of wealth scheme-which it is-whereas they had praised Trump for advocating the same policy.

The only possible reason I can think of for putting Biden in office is if they're trying to royally piss off conservatives in a foolish attempt to get them to finally revolt or something. Whereas they could just leave Trump in office and continue getting everything they want without opposition.

But they hate Trump, right? Wrong! The talking heads might, but who gives a shit about them. The media masters must love Trump, because they carefully concocted this little psyop on us to give Trump the conservative street cred he needed to ram this shit right past us without us noticing. The man is sodomizing us with every leftist, globalist agenda in the book, and we're begging for more.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Well, all bets are closed.

Tally is at
    Sniper[s] - 4
    IED[s] - 2
    NG Shoots Someone - 7
    Molotovs - 4
    Old guys/signs/peaceful - 5
    Antifa/signs/peaceful - 1
    Street fight/beatdown - 3
    Nothingburger - 33

Will be interesting to see how this ages post 20th.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Well, all bets are closed.

Tally is at
    Sniper[s] - 4
    IED[s] - 2
    NG Shoots Someone - 7
    Molotovs - 4
    Old guys/signs/peaceful - 5
    Antifa/signs/peaceful - 1
    Street fight/beatdown - 3
    Nothingburger - 33

Will be interesting to see how this ages post 20th.
    Sounds like a dystopian “12 days for Christmas”.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I mean, the NG is shooting someone. Not a snipe at the NG - 10s of thousands of modestly trained young people being hyped up by their leaders? What could go wrong? May be an ND, btw.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 01-17-21 at 17:40.

Feedback Score
    If the NG shoots someone there’s a strong chance that it will be due to an ND, maybe even resulting in a fellow NG member getting shot.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the NG shows up with no ammunition issued. Just guys and gals standing around with weapons and no magazines.

If that’s the case it will be a nothingburger.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    If the NG shoots someone there’s a strong chance that it will be due to an ND, maybe even resulting in a fellow NG member getting shot.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the NG shows up with no ammunition issued. Just guys and gals standing around with weapons and no magazines.

If that’s the case it will be a nothingburger.
    I would like a nothingburger.

Andy

Feedback Score
    My hunch is a bunch of nothingburger.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A false flag of some variety is headed right at us like a freight train, I suspect.

I would love to be wrong, of course.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast