Thread: NEW Arsenal SLR-107FR 32

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

NEW Arsenal SLR-107FR 32

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Texas

Not interested in any trades and low ball or scammers will be ignored. Know your state laws as I dont want to deal with any red tape.

I bought this off of Gunbroker in 2015 when Arsenal announced something to the effect that they would only sell to military (or something similar to that)

I always wanted AK platform and I chose this piece

7.62 X 39
    folding stock
    32= plum furniture
    one 10 round magazine
    green sling
    Cleaning kit and oil bottle
    Very disappointed when I got it as the box was damaged and looks like a 5 year old used clear shipping tape on the end to repair.

I bought a US Palm red grip and followed instructions to use black dye to make it plum. It came out a tad light plum and I dropped it back in the dye for a few more minutes. It was too long and it came out black, however if you stare at it, you can see plum hints (HA!)
    I also bought a Krebs Custom Enhanced Safety
    and a short threaded muzzle device mainly to make a shorter profile for storage.

I never shot it. Just never got into this platform. I doubt I will ever shoot it and just trying to thin my herd. I did lube it with white grease and thats it.

$1875 shipped USPS Priority Mail with Insurance from FFL to FFL.
    Everything you see in the pics will be included and I will throw in one MagPul 30 round Pmag.
    Not in interested in anything, just want to thin.
    Last edited by SW CQB 45; 01-17-21 at 11:12. Reason: sold