Thread: Vortex Gen3 1-10x BDC (MOA) in ADM Delta mount

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Vortex Gen3 1-10x BDC (MOA) in ADM Delta mount

This is an awesome scope, in great condition, just a few scratches on the caps. The mount is the ADM Delta with titanium levers.

The reticle is the BDC version with MOA turrets. It will come with the box and almost everything else that came in it.

I’m asking $1900 SHIPPED. I prefer PayPal.

PM for more pictures, and to see the little scratches on the caps. Glass is in great condition.

0C945EF4-B1E7-4BA4-9E52-E25E60ACFF1F.jpeg
    Last edited by Zane1844; 08-22-21 at 21:41.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Bump. It comes with almost everything from the original box. I originally withdrew this, trying to sell it again.
    Last edited by Zane1844; 08-20-21 at 15:01.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

- cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Bump.

- cqbdriver