Thread: FCD/Hodge 12.5 Complete Upper - $1,250

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

FCD/Hodge 12.5 Complete Upper - $1,250

This upper was assembled by John Thomas at Retro Arms Works and has 730 brass cased rounds through it. I must not have had the nuts set deep enough when installing the sling mount because they did gouge the rail a little bit. It will need to be filed down to use that MLOK section. Aside from that, upper functions perfectly and is in relatively good condition. Most of the parts on here are very had to find so the gouge is the only reason it is priced where it is. I will not separate the BCG from the upper unless the upper sells without it. I can swap the ACH with a BCM 4x4 or pull it altogether, prices for those different options are listed. If you absolutely want it without the MAMS, I won't do that myself but d. wilson is 90 minutes from me so we can talk but it'll slow the process down and we'll have to work through the price together. He may be able to clean up the gouge too. Asking price is $1,250 shipped and insured through UPS. Payment via PayPal. Only selling because I need more optics than uppers. Not interested in many trades though an MRAD Gen II-E Razor, Gen III Razor, or KAC ambi lower may be considered. Parts list below.

12.5" Hodge .068 port barrel
    KAC MAMS
    FCD GBF (pinned)
    FCD URF-B w/ LDFA
    FCD SBCG w/ SCP
    FCD RHF 11.5
    FCD MSQ-H
    Sionics Melonite Gas Tube
    Geissele ACH or BCM Mod 4x4 Ambi CH (BCM will drop $50 off of asking price, no CH will drop $90 off asking price)
    10x FDE Magpul Type 2 rail panels

RCS TopStop not included.

Happy to send more photos/close-ups. I forgot about the paint pen witness marks so I'll clean them up and post new photos when I do.

Last edited by Wake27; 01-24-21 at 19:21.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Price drop, likely not letting it go for less.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    If this isn’t sold by Monday, I’ll withdraw and hang on to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.