Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Feedback Score
    You must have Dear Leader protected and separated from Worthless Drone. It's all the rage in the enlightened countries of the world.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    Joe and Kamala should be objecting to that as it goes against the prison reform they have been so adamant about and it also unfairly affects minorities.
    Their type, and most of their voters, are so completely hypocritical that they are immune to this sort of attack. Basically sociopathic lizards - the hypocrisy, and what should be shame, does not even register.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Malahini are usually the problem they spread like weeds and bring over the idiocy
    The vocabulary is unique to Hawaii. The problem is not.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They had to stop the practice for the Inauguration because a nearby homeless camp caught fire.
    So, we've got all of these security barriers, Soldiers, prison guard SWAT Teams etc.etc., but someone forgot to clear the Hobo's and Ho's out of the AO first?
    Last edited by Averageman; 01-18-21 at 12:02.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    If memory serves, they said the "normal" amount of troops deployed for an Inauguration is about 7,500 or so. Mainly in support roles, assisting the USSS, Metro PD, etc.

However, this is the first time I can recall fully armed Guardsmen acting in this role. Same goes for the individual State capitals they are deployed to. Maybe they have in the past and it wasn't reported, but I would remember seeing a bunch of troops walking around in battle rattle looking like they are ready to go on a walk in Helmand Province as opposed to walking down the streets of our nation's capital.
    I don't ever remember this in my lifetime. I know they have a lot of stuff in DC that's behind the scenes, and maybe in past inaugurations they had them on standby or whatever, but it's bullshit for them to try an spin this as anything even close to normal.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Really? 25,000 NG isn't enough so they are pulling federal prison special operations response teams in for assistance? WTF

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...311193-n311193
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/USMarshal...67667479175176

Chief Lamont Ruffin from D.C. District Court swears in 2000 National Guard troops as Special Deputy U.S. Marshals prior to the upcoming presidential inauguration:
    Well now all that Q crap is starting to look a lot less mental!

In other words glorified bounty hunters and prison guards.

What's kind of interesting is that the marshal's role in DC is a protection detail for the AG's office, specifically the deputy AG. Wonder why he would need 2k troops to protect him?
    Last edited by okie; 01-18-21 at 12:19.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Heck, I saw another article where they were sending 200 LEO's from new york for the 20th...it's gone mental.

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Well now all that Q crap is starting to look a lot less mental!

In other words glorified bounty hunters and prison guards.

What's kind of interesting is that the marshal's role in DC is a protection detail for the AG's office, specifically the deputy AG. Wonder why he would need 2k troops to protect him?
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Its pointless to put more boots on the ground if you don't have the area secured isn't it?
    So, for all the personnel standing around scratching their butts, no one thought, well we better go rouse the homeless out of their Hobo Jungles, because that's just too close?
    I would have more respect if they told me they burned it to the ground to get them to move.

Feedback Score
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/democ...ZGUowH6IoSuhNQ

We are quickly sliding into some crazy times. The National Guard purge coming soon? Can't have conservatives or Trump supporters in there.

“This morning I was reading about this on my Twitter account I guess, and people were reminding people of Anwar Sadat and Indira Gandhi who were killed by their own people,” Cohen said, referencing political leaders that have been assassinated by those who were tasked with defending them. “You know, I was thinking, the [National] Guard is 90 some odd percent I believe male, only about 20 percent of white males voted for Biden. You got to figure that in the Guard which is predominately more conservative, that I see that on my social media and we know it. There’s probably not more than 25 percent of the people that are there protecting us who voted for Biden. The other 75 percent are in the class that would be the large class of folks who might want to do something. And there were military people and police who took oaths to defend the Constitution and to protect and defend who didn’t do it, who were in the insurrection. So, it does concern me
    Last edited by Whiskey_Bravo; 01-18-21 at 13:41.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast