Thread: Starting an E-Commence site, what Pro 2nd Amendment services do you recomend?

Feedback Score

Starting an E-Commence site, what Pro 2nd Amendment services do you recomend?

I would like to avoid funding the enemies of freedom, any recommending on who to use?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    If you don't get many responses, it may be people wondering if a relatively new user asking this question is sincere, or may be a leftist trying to find their next target for "canceling".

Should be plenty of news reports about XYZ company "bravely" terminated ABC company which is slightly right of Mao. For starters, GoDaddy is one to avoid.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    If you don't get many responses, it may be people wondering if a relatively new user asking this question is sincere, or may be a leftist trying to find their next target for "canceling".

Should be plenty of news reports about XYZ company "bravely" terminated ABC company which is slightly right of Mao. For starters, GoDaddy is one to avoid.
    Been here for a while, and my name should speak for my position. But in the current era one can never be too careful.

I will say that all the "Build your own X, Muh private company" sycophantism faggots on the so call "conservative" have fallen silent, not often you get to see the total collapse of a worldview so fast and so complete.

Would have know that the best want to enact your views, goals, ideals, is to use the power of the state an to seek/increase/defend it at all cost? who knew?/s.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Groyper View Post
    Been here for a while, and my name should speak for my position. But in the current era one can never be too careful.
    Indeed. And I'm not saying that you ARE some kind of spy, just that the risk has crossed the mind of various people. BTW, eight months is nothing by M4C terms, and most people won't know what your name means; of those who do, more than half won't admit it.

On a more serious and helpful note, look at what services are being used by other gun-oriented businesses online. It should be easy to figure out which ones have big targets on their back, and fairly easy to figure out who they use for hosting and e-commerce.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't know what their stance is on gun rights, or if they even have one, but Namecheap has been fantastic, and I've never had any problem with them hosting my gun related small businesses.