Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA. Support Or Not?

Feedback Score

NRA. Support Or Not?

My NRA lapsed recently and I got caught up in the LaPierre bashing and have not renewed...

That said I can't really find exactly what was happening aside from assertions from the left. The left media are masters at twisting "facts" and fake news.

I mean if he dipped into the funds for a new suit he deserves to be taxidermied and put him on display at a reptile farm in Florida. (For an extra two bucks, you get to kick him in the kiester.) BUT is this taking away from the good work others are doing? is the corruption so deep and crimes so bad we should stop supporting the NRA?

I've gathered MANY 2A types are disillusioned with the current NRA admin.

How much of it is actually true and does the NRA still deserve our support?

I'm considering GOA and/or as a way to contribute to the fight. Any others that are doing better with our $$ entrusted to them?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Whalstib; 01-18-21 at 11:27.

Feedback Score
    I wont support them until he is gone..

GOA and my local state org are who i support. I will go back to the NRA if/when they get new leadership that is acceptable

Feedback Score
    I wont support them until he is gone..

GOA and my local state org are who i support. I will go back to the NRA if/when they get new leadership that is acceptable

Feedback Score
    I'm a life member, so I'll get American Rifleman magazine until I croak. I don't know how I would un-support them now other than making sure they don't have phone number, which they now don't.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I won't support them until he is gone !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I'm a life member, so I'll get American Rifleman magazine until I croak. I don't know how I would un-support them now other than making sure they don't have phone number, which they now don't.
    Same here.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I became a lifetime member before all the info on Wayne came out.

I don't think they offer refunds.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Screw Wayne.
    I will support them until I have a better alternative, GOA is looking like my choice.

Feedback Score
    The NRA filed bankruptcy and are moving and reorganizing in Texas and Wayne is gone. Maybe we can get Col. Allen West to run the NRA now.

Feedback Score
    Hopefully, the celebrating on the left about this will turn to tears when hopefully the next iteration of the NRA isn't run by an narcissistic, incompetent, child-molester looking dumbass, who used the NRA as revenue stream and not a cvil rights organization.

How can they go broke? I thought the Russians were just dumping money into them...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast