Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Primer Sources

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    So having been on discord and doing some testing. Discord is just getting the in stock notifications. I have recived some email notifications, went and made my purchase and then got the notification from discord. It is a super helpful aggregate but there is no insider front running. Everyone is working off the same list. Just my experience. YMMV
    This thread is the first I have heard of discord. I got on there, but it looks like I have to put in my phone number to get notifications?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have beloved Wolf Small Rifle magnum pistol primers to trade for pistol primers. I be needing some 9mm ammo. PM a brother.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I have beloved Wolf Small Rifle magnum pistol primers to trade for pistol primers. I be needing some 9mm ammo. PM a brother.

PB
    I saw your ad in the EE. If primers were not all but impossible to ship (or you were much closer) I would happily exchange 2000 or so small pistol primers for SRM primers or powder.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 01-26-21 at 20:08.

Feedback Score
    I havent seen any availability online whatsoever in the last 6 months or so, prior to that occasionally I would get a notification but even if I logged in immediately it was always sold out by the time I tried to check out!

I am fortunate that my local club had a supply, I say had as they are almost out - I believe the manager said last February before all this started they had something like 2 million primers - members are allowed to buy a brick (1,000) per week - they ran out of all SP and SMP in December, they have a handful of SRP left but I suspect will be gone in 2 weeks. Fortunately they have a hefty supply still of LPP and LRP so I have been supplementing my supply of those, if supplies of the rest don't come back in 2021 I may end up shooting .308 when it comes to rifle.
    “If you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow” Chuck Colson

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I saw your ad in the EE. If primers were not all but impossible to ship (or you were much closer) I would happily exchange 2000 or so small pistol primers for SRM primers or powder.

Andy
    I use the UPS hub to ship guns and ammo, and they are well versed and easy to work with, at least in Tempe AZ they are easy.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    https://youtu.be/NGVRGsoOr6k

I wouldn't bother trading your small rifle primers for small pistol. I've been substituting small pistol magnums and small rifle for my 9mm reloads. You might need an extra power firing pin spring.
    Last edited by signal4l; 01-28-21 at 15:40.

Feedback Score
    Powder Valley dropped 5,000 cases of CCI primers and a large lot of Federal Primers mid morning both. Primers went in minutes. They have been dropping powder in group through the day as well. Powders going very quickly as well.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Brownells did the same with all sizes of primers including 5k cases.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I thought I lucked out with Midway. I had 5,000 in my cart and was submitting my credit card info when I got a message that they were out of stock

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    I thought I lucked out with Midway. I had 5,000 in my cart and was submitting my credit card info when I got a message that they were out of stock
    That sucks. What you need to do is register for an account with all your address info etc and pre-load your CC into every site so that when you check out you don't have to do more than hit a few buttons. Midway will store your payment CC info for the next use. Don't know if you can pre-enter it without making an order though. Some places allow that.

My brother learned that the hard way when he was trying to get stuff that had come into stock. Once he got pre registered with payment info he was able to get stuff and checkout quickly before it would disappear.

I lost one jug of powder earlier this week because the vendors' website was acting up and not running my card (which had no problems -- the problems was their system, which was abysmally slow). I replaced that one keg with something else they had in stock and got checked out, luckily.

Hard times right now.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast