Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Primer Sources

Feedback Score

Secret Primer Sources

Anyone have any secret primer resources they would care to share? I’ve tried everything locally and online. I found some availability in France but I doubt the ship to the US.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Seems to be plenty in my AO...they just want $150/k. Sorry I'll wait....prices on ammo may not drop or go back to normal, but I would think primers will catch up and maybe $.06/per is the new normal.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    In my AO, there are no more SR or SP primers available, anywhere, ever. Been that way for months.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    None in my AO. I found some in Europe but they won't ship to US, says so in big bold words on their website.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It has been a few months but my brother was on some sort of reloading discord server and they have/had a room where availability notices were posted. Once posted you needed to immediately go grab the one thing that had come in that was most important to you and check out (as otherwise everyone would buy the stuff you had put in your cart as you tried to get everything you wanted). Things would sell out in minutes. But he was able to get a ton of primers at normal prices. Sellers were places like Cabelas / Bass Pro and other reglar reloading supply. But the in-stock would only last minutes. I'll ask him about it.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Chadbag! I appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Back to Obama days - need to go to every site that sells primers, brass, powder, ect.. and put in an email alert for when they come back in stock. When you get the ding on your phone stop what you're doing and go buy the item. Works even better if you setup a separate gmail account that you can sync to your phone with an annoying as hell notification.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Have you had much success getting primers like that in the past couple months?
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Back to Obama days - need to go to every site that sells primers, brass, powder, ect.. and put in an email alert for when they come back in stock. When you get the ding on your phone stop what you're doing and go buy the item. Works even better if you setup a separate gmail account that you can sync to your phone with an annoying as hell notification.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I've been able to grab 1k of primers about every other week. It's completely random what's available. SPM, SR, SP, CCI #41, and SPM describe my last few visits. Pure randomness, but better than nothing, despite being $90 per K.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought 10000 CCi #41 primers yesterday using discord alert 49.99 per 1000

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast