Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Primer Sources

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by steepdrop View Post
    I bought 10000 CCi #41 primers yesterday using discord alert 49.99 per 1000
    Is it by invitation only?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
    I've been able to grab 1k of primers about every other week. It's completely random what's available. SPM, SR, SP, CCI #41, and SPM describe my last few visits. Pure randomness, but better than nothing, despite being $90 per K.
    Are you going in to stores or getting them online.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB2000 View Post
    Are you going in to stores or getting them online.
    Just periodically stopping by a handful of stores. I suspect I have a little favor with some of the staff since I am a regular at a couple of the smaller stores. The rest is pure luck. I walked into Scheels right after they put out CCI #41s two weeks ago, so there's that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You guys noticing powder shortages as well with your local stores? On line vendors are empty of primers and powders.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Powder is still available here. I’ll have to double-check, but I’d trade powder for primers.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    To an extent. But I grabbed an 8# jug of XBR 8208 a little while ago.

Feedback Score
    1168, check your PM
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    I’ve been able to find the powder I want but some, like Varget, have been hard to find for a while.

Someone pointed out that the powder manufacturers also sell direct so you can check their websites as well.
    Last edited by JB2000; 01-21-21 at 10:49.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The discord server is

https://discord.gg/reloading

simple enough. They have a sub-forum or room or whatever they are called for tracking stuff in stock. Per my brother's experience you have your account at all the normal places already set up and you grab the most important item that gets in stock at that place and check out. You cna come back another day/week when other stuff gets in stock. If you try and be "greedy" filling your cart with everything you were looking for it gets sold out from underneath you and will be out of stock when you try and check out. My brother learned that from experience.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Back to Obama days - need to go to every site that sells primers, brass, powder, ect.. and put in an email alert for when they come back in stock. When you get the ding on your phone stop what you're doing and go buy the item. Works even better if you setup a separate gmail account that you can sync to your phone with an annoying as hell notification.
    Discord has pretty much killed this. They sell out so fast the in stock notifications are never sent out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast