Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig P365 SAS Slide

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    I don't think it was snagging they were trying to eliminate, unless during pocket carry. Which the 365 is small enough to do.

Porting was discontinued. Relative has both with and without. We can tell no difference.

Slide release was melted too much on the SAS, just to the point of being annoying. But it slingshots easily and reliably. (Unlike many other small pistols).

I still see some advantage with the sights in terms of speed, and I'm a hard core iron sight shooter with 1911s, Walther P99/PPQ, hunting pistols, etc.

In low light I really like them.
    SAS stands for sig anti snag. So I would have to think the change in sights would be to snag less.

In truth, the idea of anti snag in a 365 is a gimmick all around because it was designed from the ground up to be a ccw gun, so it wasn't very "snaggy" to begin with.

Soli Deo Gloria

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuvuah View Post
    S

In truth, the idea of anti snag in a 365 is a gimmick all around because it was designed from the ground up to be a ccw gun, so it wasn't very "snaggy" to begin with.

Soli Deo Gloria
    Agreed!
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the feedback . Sorry I took so long to get back on , but took a week away and had no internet or tv ...... really great .

I agree that it`s more of a solution looking for a problem . I was just curious to see what other`s impressions were .

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12