Thread: Barrel Shrouds and that "Shoulder Thing That Goes Up"

Feedback Score
    Tucker is a gun guy, right on
    Can’t wait for video of Hannity showing us his martial arts skills

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacos View Post
    Tucker is a gun guy, right on
    Can’t wait for video of Hannity showing us his martial arts skills
    lol. I had to stop watching Hannity because he brought it up so much is was comical.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I can't stand listening Hannity speak, he is the definition of a "broken record".
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It's hard to believe that Tucker Carlson was on MSNBC and they actually provided fair and balanced coverage at one time.
    Totally agree. I remember watching msnbc during the 2000 election. It had a very fair and objective Chris Matthews too. Then W was elected and everything about msnbc went hard left.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I can't stand listening Hannity speak, he is the definition of a "broken record".
    Agreed, but I like hearing the callers comments. That's why I listen...

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Everything is breaking earth shattering news with Hannity which generally means nothing to see here.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Violence Policy Council's website had (maybe still does) a statement that the pistol grip on an AR-15 is used to facilitate "spray-firing from the hip."

This brings up an important question. Some of these people make gun control their life's work. You'd think they'd make sure to know as much about it as they could, as much as the people they are opposing. But no. They wallow in ignorance. I don't even think a lot of it is intentional disinformation as much as it is their willful ignorance. I don't get it.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    YES, everytime he talks about the border, martial arts, being a catholic it is just the same FIVE minutes of memorized crap. I think he's a good guy but I can't listen to him
    USMC MSGT Ret. 1371

SEMPER PARATUS Certified AR-15 Armorer

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -Alexander Hamilton

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    The Violence Policy Council's website had (maybe still does) a statement that the pistol grip on an AR-15 is used to facilitate "spray-firing from the hip."

This brings up an important question. Some of these people make gun control their life's work. You'd think they'd make sure to know as much about it as they could, as much as the people they are opposing. But no. They wallow in ignorance. I don't even think a lot of it is intentional disinformation as much as it is their willful ignorance. I don't get it.

Unfortunately they are getting smarter. These people are pure evil.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post

You could say they know their audience.

Its about fundraising, if the truth happens to get in their way, it too becomes a casualty. I think you will find that facts aren't a hot commodity in politics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast