Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who caused trouble on inauguration day? Not Trump supporters.

Feedback Score

Who caused trouble on inauguration day? Not Trump supporters.

I stumbled upon this this morning:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...tifa-joe-biden
    And with a little search this as well
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/portland-p...ry?id=75398433

Funny how after all the talk leading up to yesterday about Trump or his supporters causing problems at the inauguration or at state capitals that it was those supposedly on their side that started rioting and destroying property. Looks like the left may have created a monster that doesn't have a simple off switch like they planned.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I know of someone who was on the capitol steps who said that everything was fine and peaceful at the beginning. Then she said a group of people made their way through the crowd, agitating people along the way. They had helmets and such on along with pepper spray and other some other things that they used on capitol police. Her comment was that they did not "look" like supporters of President Trump, you can figure that one out... At that point, she said a lot of the people who were stand there and peacefully protesting turned to leave because of the way things were going. When she was leaving, she said the capitol police opened the doors to the capitol and pretty much let folks walk in. I thought the whole thing was a set up to begin with and this only confirms that it was to me. The "riot" began way before any person listening to President Trumps speech could have made it there to the capitol building. But democrats and republicans falsely continue to accuse the President of instigating the riot. BS... there are a lot of folks being Id'd as members of ANTIFA. They are the ones who instigated what happened IMHO.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevslatvin View Post
    I stumbled upon this this morning:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...tifa-joe-biden
    And with a little search this as well
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/portland-p...ry?id=75398433

Funny how after all the talk leading up to yesterday about Trump or his supporters causing problems at the inauguration or at state capitals that it was those supposedly on their side that started rioting and destroying property. Looks like the left may have created a monster that doesn't have a simple off switch like they planned.
    The revolution must continue. Biden was a first and weak step in their communistic goals. I mean, what'd we all expect, these wretches were going to stop, say we won, and go home, start working their cool productive jobs, and take care of the family? This is what their entire existence is about. Just hope it doesn't spread beyond the wastelands of Portland and Seattle, at least on a day to day occurrence.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The media and Communists will just spin it as evil white supremacist nazi trump supporters dressing up as peaceful BLM and Antifa protesters...

We’ve entered the age of information warfare. The communists have it locked down, they are winning.

Perception is reality and big tech and the MSM control it.

Unpleasant times ahead.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    The media and Communists will just spin it as evil white supremacist nazi trump supporters dressing up as peaceful BLM and Antifa protesters...

We’ve entered the age of information warfare. The communists have it locked down, they are winning.

Perception is reality and big tech and the MSM control it.

Unpleasant times ahead.
    I know some here have soured on Fox News lately but they were just talking about them on Outnumbered and seemed to be calling it for what it was. Then again I thought I heard last week the left were wanting to silence them( Fox News) too.
    Last edited by Kevslatvin; 01-21-21 at 12:04.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    There is no trouble. It's peaceful protests, very peaceful.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    "And in other news, absolutely nothing happened in Portland, or Seattle, or, you know, anywhere."

What means this antifa of which you speak.

I am supportive of REASONABLE prosecution of capitol protestors/rioters. Some of them really F'd up and ought to do some time (assaulting officers, manslaughter, ...). However, Antifa and Thug Lives Matter protestor/rioters MUST be prosecuted with EQUAL VIGOR. Otherwise it only adds fuel to the fire.

Want unity bitch boy... You first!
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Looks like the FBI is going to investigate Parler in relation to Jan 6 “insurrection”. Get ready, everybody. White supremacy and far right radical groups are about to be “exposed” in droves.

Feedback Score
    We fly back from Mexico tomorrow, little vacay will be over. Back to the cold.

Back in early December our return flight was changed. Now we fly from Cancun to Dulles in D.C., then from there to home. That's right, not Dallas but Dulles. Of all the g-damn places to fly into from a out-of-country trip, and at this time no less! Any firearm pics have been deleted from my phone, as well as a pic of my buddy's "China Joe and The 'Ho" sign he has mounted on a trailer. Oh, and one pic of my "Free Helicopter Rides---Antifa disposal services since 1973" T-shit. Told the wife if they separate us and unless it's a question specifically about our vacation to simply say "I'm not answering any of your questions".

Sounds paranoid but given the events of the last few weeks the tinfoil might be a little tight, but certainly not unwarranted.

Remember, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast