Thread: One last hit of the hopium for old times sake?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

One last hit of the hopium for old times sake?

https://www.supremecourt.gov/Search....ic\20-845.html

In my very limited understanding of legalese, this means the supreme court was petitioned to review this case and it hasn't rejected it yet, and has 48 hours remaining to do so? If they don't reject it, does that mean they're going to hear it?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    bump

C'mon, someone translate this for me.

Feedback Score
    I’m no legal expert but even if they take it, even if Trump wins pa because of it, he still wouldn’t have 270. Scotus didn’t have the balls to deal with it before inauguration, wouldn’t count on them having them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Just stop...Q is a retarded LARP. If you still believe it then you must be off your meds.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Just stop...Q is a retarded LARP. If you still believe it then you must be off your meds.
    You must be mistaking me for someone else. Trump somehow winning is probably my worst nightmare.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just..STOP.
    LET IT GO.
    ITS DONE & DONE.
    And for the people, on "my side"...who believed that stupid, ignorent, dumbass, made-up, ridiculous "Q" shit..YOU are /were part of the problem. I know we all wanted something magical, supernatural or whatever to happen...but it didnt, and believing something as farcical as "Q" indicates we've got a major problem on the right.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Just..STOP.
    LET IT GO.
    ITS DONE & DONE.
    And for the people, on "my side"...who believed that stupid, ignorent, dumbass, made-up, ridiculous "Q" shit..YOU are /were part of the problem. I know we all wanted something magical, supernatural or whatever to happen...but it didnt, and believing something as farcical as "Q" indicates we've got a major problem on the right.
    I agree completely. Q was a psych op from the beginning, to make people complacent. The people that believed it though are so strong in their convictions they can’t see anything else. They are just as crazy as the far left whack jobs, in all honesty they’re both so far out there they align closer politically than either cares to admit.
    I saw guy that was just certain a bunch of Congress and pedojoe were going to be arrested at inauguration. When that didn’t happen he started spouting off that America had been turned into a corporation, Trump is moving the capital and pedojoe is the president of basically just dc and Trump is going to be sworn in on March 4.
    We’ve got a major issue, and it’s that people look to govt to save them, instead of looking inward to save themselves.
    We’ve created demigods with certain politicians and when things crumble people can’t handle it.
    It’s up to us to save the republic, no gov politician is going to do Jack shit to save America.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    I agree completely. Q was a psych op from the beginning, to make people complacent. The people that believed it though are so strong in their convictions they can’t see anything else. They are just as crazy as the far left whack jobs, in all honesty they’re both so far out there they align closer politically than either cares to admit.
    I saw guy that was just certain a bunch of Congress and pedojoe were going to be arrested at inauguration. When that didn’t happen he started spouting off that America had been turned into a corporation, Trump is moving the capital and pedojoe is the president of basically just dc and Trump is going to be sworn in on March 4.
    We’ve got a major issue, and it’s that people look to govt to save them, instead of looking inward to save themselves.
    We’ve created demigods with certain politicians and when things crumble people can’t handle it.
    It’s up to us to save the republic, no gov politician is going to do Jack shit to save America.

I'm not sure where Q was to make people complacent. I mean they whole thing was like watching the show Blacklist. If it got any weirder it would be like watching one of the superhero movies. If that makes people complacent then we're in serious trouble.

BTW, last I heard, Trump actually arrested them all but they convinced him that if he went ahead with it publicly there would be riots on the street so he has them under arrest but in their positions to make it seem as if everything is normal except he's secretly running the country from Maralago! If people believe this is have a lightsaber to sell them

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Price on the light saber?
    😁

Just kidding, but, hey, wouldn't need to buy ammo for a light saber.