Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI has a list of NRA Members

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was published and used as a 'cancel culture' blacklist.

On the plus side, NRA member list should keep FBI investigators busy chasing down Life members who have been dead for decades, as well as children that have no idea they're members.
    Maybe they should Vote in 2022......... learn from the left.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    What do I have to do to change my username here to: Chuy Sopapillas?
    I think you just do a Form 1.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Meanwhile, I'll refer to him as "plugs".

In reality I don't think plugs is the real chairman, somebody way smarter and younger is probably pulling the strings. plugs is just the front guy.
    You win the internet today with "plugs" that's hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    One thing to keep in mind for the near future (this coming from an older bastage who isn't married to their cell phone) is to leave your freaking cell phone at home if the weather is "stormy". Just sayin'......
    Good Advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Co-gnARR View Post
    Benevolent Uncle Joe and Loving Auntie K.

Somewhere there is MSM reference to the reflecting pools by the National Monument looking like the outstretched arms of Joe giving this broken, tired nation a hug.

I kid you not.
    Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Oa...ature=youtu.be
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why is this a problem? I thought Law Enforcement was our friends?

The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Why is this a problem? I thought Law Enforcement was our friends?

Local law enforcement. State police is a maybe. Any fed law enforcement agencies are not to be trusted. I know a few FBI agents and they are great people, but their organization is not.
    Last edited by AndyLate; 01-22-21 at 15:47.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Local law enforcement. State police is a maybe. Any fed law enforcement agencies are not to be trusted. I know a few FBI agents and they are great people, but their organization is not.
    It will be interesting to see who actually does the ENFORCEMENT of gun control- it won't be the Feds, not enough of them. This really isn't a secret, it's a simple numbers game. It's always been guys with shiny uniforms, badges and impressive legal papers saying they were "just doing their job".
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Trust the local and state police? MMMMMMM...I'm finding it extremely difficult these days to trust, with a few exceptions, anyone walking this earth, especially those in the gov't, especially those with guns.

Feedback Score
    --------------------
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 01-22-21 at 18:38.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I think you just do a Form 1.
    And here's the cool thing. It takes less than a year, and the fee is somewhat less than $200.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    And here's the cool thing. It takes less than a year, and the fee is somewhat less than $200.
    If this was 1988 I could see that as being a plus. But in 2021? They can tell who was at the D.C. "insurrection" within days and had Feds knocking at their doors! Up to a year for an NFA purchase? Either it's intentionally dragged out (wouldn't be surprised) or it's an intentional under-allocation of resources. Both end up having the same end-result.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 01-23-21 at 20:18.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast