Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI has a list of NRA Members

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecWired View Post
    FBI had a file on Martin Luther King. This is what they do.

On Jimi Hendrix as well!

Feedback Score
    Attention FBLie and ATF site monitors. PM me through the site to set up my interview. I'll be happy to have my lawyer answer "G. F. Y." as many times as you like.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was published and used as a 'cancel culture' blacklist.

On the plus side, NRA member list should keep FBI investigators busy chasing down Life members who have been dead for decades, as well as children that have no idea they're members.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 01-22-21 at 09:56.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was published and used as a 'cancel culture' blacklist.

On the plus side, NRA member list should keep FBI investigators busy chasing down Life members who have been dead for decades, and children who have no idea they're members.
    And “Red Flag” Star Chamber proceedings..

We keep the gun stuff pretty much on the DL in our in-person personal lives. But when you start listing CCL permit and NRA membership, it’s just a matter of time.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    "Are you armed?" "Yes, always". "Do me a favor and don't reach for it". LOL

Dress standards are a little lacking for our premier law enforcement agency aren't they? I mean I picture G-Men in suits and tie, kinda like Efrem Zimbalist Jr. and his crew. Oh, and a beard?
    There are two kinds of FBI agents. Office agents and field agents. The guys I work with always wear street clothes and never wear suits unless they're in court.

That being said, if they showed up at my home uninvited?

Last edited by glocktogo; 01-22-21 at 10:39.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    There are two kinds of FBI agents. Office agents and field agents. The guys I work with always wear street clothes and never wear suits unless they're in court.

That being said, if they showed up at my home uninvited?

that was a good series

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    "Are you armed?" "Yes, always". "Do me a favor and don't reach for it". LOL
    Yeah, that was the irony of the whole thing. Apparently words on the internet are more threatening then the guy standing in front of you with a gun... Kinda defeats the whole intent of the visit.
    It really makes you wonder, like...are they that arrogant and brainwashed?
    Or is this a case of "I know this is BS but my boss said I had to" sort of CYA visit?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post

On the plus side, NRA member list should keep FBI investigators busy chasing down Life members who have been dead for decades, as well as children that have no idea they're members.
    I suppose these NRA member names will appear in some leftist gazette with our addresses. I have no physical address except for a P.O. Box, but if they want to send some anarchist shock troops out here in the form of Soy Boys to harass or intimidate, once you turn south off of two-lane blacktop, there's 16 miles of dirt road with no sign of human habitation to contend with. Bad things happen to bad people....... This is the open grassland country north of my place before you get on the Mesa and the trees. That dirt road is named after my mother's family:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OH58D; 01-22-21 at 11:47.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    that was a good series
    It's highly underrated IMO. Allegedly it will return for another season in October!

https://releasedate.me/mr-inbetween/
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I bought a Life Membership years ago...oh well

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast