Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI has a list of NRA Members

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Meanwhile, I'll refer to him as "plugs".

In reality I don't think plugs is the real chairman, somebody way smarter and younger is probably pulling the strings. plugs is just the front guy.

I prefer calling him "💩head," personally.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post
    Thanks! I do what I can.
    Oh Lordy!

Feedback Score
    It’s disturbing to think that the FBI views NRA members as domestic terrorists. I haven’t been a member since the ‘90’s due to philosophical differences with Wayne LaPierre but I know plenty of folks that are and they’re upstanding members of the community. I don’t personally know any members of the Patriot Guard but by all accounts they are a respectable organization. I never thought we’d get to the point where good is evil and evil is good, yet here we are...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Sheep View Post
    It’s disturbing to think that the FBI views NRA members as domestic terrorists. I haven’t been a member since the ‘90’s due to philosophical differences with Wayne LaPierre but I know plenty of folks that are and they’re upstanding members of the community. I don’t personally know any members of the Patriot Guard but by all accounts they are a respectable organization. I never thought we’d get to the point where good is evil and evil is good, yet here we are...
    Where have you been? Common knowledge since Obama.....

Border Rat that returned to Indian Territory.
    Feedback Score
    We are all on a list someplace. Folks, you lived near a coast or border it is likely a stingray system rolled your phone number to the NSA. Veterans you are on another. These forums are watched. Every thing you say on a cell is watched. So that is another. There are lists for every one, now only if they can actually data mine those lists, is another question . I am trying to see how many lists I can be on. Every one thought those servers in Utah were for overseas. No they are for you!
    Wake up! If you take your phone to the bathroom, they know you bowel habits.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by arbninftry View Post
    We are all on a list someplace. Folks, you lived near a coast or border it is likely a stingray system rolled your phone number to the NSA. Veterans you are on another. These forums are watched. Every thing you say on a cell is watched. So that is another. There are lists for every one, now only if they can actually data mine those lists, is another question . I am trying to see how many lists I can be on. Every one thought those servers in Utah were for overseas. No they are for you!
    Wake up! If you take your phone to the bathroom, they know you bowel habits.
    One thing to keep in mind for the near future (this coming from an older bastage who isn't married to their cell phone) is to leave your freaking cell phone at home if the weather is "stormy". Just sayin'......
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    Where have you been? Common knowledge since Obama.....
    I know the Obama administration singled out former military as well as alleged militia types like LaVoy Finicum and the Bundy's, but the NRA = terrorist thing seemed more like the media narrative than anything else.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The first time I joined the NRA, I was competing on a school sponsored rifle team. Joining the NRA was part of joining the rifle team, so there it was.
    My rifle team was coached my the two guys who would later become my Shop Teachers in High School. To be honest, it was the pet project and driven by Mr. Leak a WWII Iwo Jima veteran who left for boot camp two weeks after graduation.
    To become a member of the "Team", the number one rule was "Open your ears and shut your mouth." (You could actually say stuff like that to Students in the mid seventies) a blatant breech of that would get you a stern "Go Home, we don't need you." and Mr. Leak only had to do that like once every four years, because that lesson lasted.
    We must have had forty hours of gun safety before we ever saw a rifle. That guy drove the four rules in to your head over and over again, he even had the hokey sign with the Jumping Cow, "know your back stop."
    That guy loved shooting, was a hell of a shot, but even more he loved teaching shooting.
    I fell in love with the discipline of shooting accurately and oddly enough, that love has put bread and butter on my table my entire adult life.
    I served 20 1/2 years active duty and when the twin towers fell, I tried to re-up, I had only been out about three months, but for all intents and purposes, I was pretty much deaf, so no dice.
    A couple of months later my girlfriend sees an ad in the paper that fit my description. I do the interview and get asked to start the next Monday. 14 more years later I had had enough of Abrams Tanks and Strykers and told everyone to kiss me on the sunny side and retired again.

You know as I set here, I think Mr. Leak got the better deal out of America. He didn't have to live so long as to see her on her knees.

Border Rat that returned to Indian Territory.
    Feedback Score
    Yes sir. The police used cell phone data to retrieve the persons of interest inside the capital. Don’t do stupid stuff with your phones in hand.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This is part and parcel of the hostile takeover of the FUSA, why should anyone be surprised ?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast