Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wall Street Journal reporting flu is nearly non-existent

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Wall Street Journal reporting flu is nearly non-existent

So:

Influenza, which usually kills tens of thousands this time of year, is almost non-existent. While we are told that Coronavirus is raging out of control.

What's happening here is easy to see. Flu illnesses and deaths are being called Covid illnesses and deaths, and after that, the numbers can be inflated as needed.

This is similar to what the media does when it reports that "there are 35,000 gun murders a year." no there aren't. Most of those are suicides but they confuse the suicides with the murders. So here they get to blame flu sickness on "Covid."
    Last edited by Uni-Vibe; 01-22-21 at 00:05.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Or...

The flu deaths that normally would occur have already occurred.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    So:

Influenza, which usually kills tens of thousands this time of year, is almost non-existent. While we are told that Coronavirus is raging out of control.

What's happening here is easy to see. Flu illnesses and deaths are being called Covid illnesses and deaths, and after that, the numbers can be inflated as needed.

This is similar to what the media does when it reports that "there are 35,000 gun murders a year." no there aren't. Most of those are suicides but they confuse the suicides with the murders. So here they get to blame flu sickness on "Covid."
    You read that article and came to the exact opposite position of the supporting facts...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I didn't read WSJ but I read this yesterday.

https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-...-users-2020-05

Now, I'm not a doctor or scientist but this seems like the W.H.O adivses labs around the world to reduce cycle count in PCR testing. Which will result in fewer positives.

I realize the more we learn the more information will change. It's just a little ironic that this comes on on inauguration day just when xiden signs an EO to put US back into the W.H.O.
    Oh and....CNN has removed the covid death and infection tracker from their screen stream on the bottom. The one that's been running none stop for almost a year

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 01-22-21 at 12:03.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I didn't read WSG but I read this yesterday.

https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-...-users-2020-05

Now, I'm not a doctor or scientist but this seems like the W.H.O adivses labs around the world to reduce cycle count in PCR testing. Which will result in fewer positives.

I realize the more we learn the more information will change. It's just a little ironic that this comes on on inauguration day just when xiden signs an EO to put US back into the W.H.O.
    Oh and....CNN has removed the covid death and infection tracker from their screen stream on the bottom. The one that's been running none stop for almost a year

geez, you make it sound almost as if the Covid plandemic was a scheme to oust Trump from office, install a spineless puppet, and return the swamp to its rightful place of control.

/sarc

even those who are blind should be able to see the timing and extent of the PCR cycle change. Remind me, how many gunshot wound and motorcycle-crash deaths were counted as Covid-19?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Anyone who believes the RONA stats being reported is fully retarded.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    That’s great news..... social distancing and masks forever.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    That’s great news..... social distancing and masks forever.
    Funny thing is I don't see anyone social distancing anywhere. In fact, I'm seeing more and more people who are technically wearing masks but not really. The mask is on their face but under the nose, above the mouth, pulled down around the chin, one had it pulled up over his forehead. Some don't have it at all. No one says anything. I have not seen an employee kick anyone out nor Karens going ape shit.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Funny thing is I don't see anyone social distancing anywhere. In fact, I'm seeing more and more people who are technically wearing masks but not really. The mask is on their face but under the nose, above the mouth, pulled down around the chin, one had it pulled up over his forehead. Some don't have it at all. No one says anything. I have not seen an employee kick anyone out nor Karens going ape shit.

I suppose that depends on where you live. My 4 year old son was forced to put on a mask in the middle of our museum visit or we had to leave.

Feedback Score
    Now that we have Chairman Xiden this COVID thing will be rolled back to a non event by summer. You can already hear on the news how numbers are “trending” down.

When I went in for my physical I asked my doctor if they could really test for Covid or if it simply returned that you had a coronavirus antibody. He said at the beginning of this mess the test could not differentiate, but now they can. All I needed to know. The data for this was corrupted from jump street and no one will be able to unscrew it to where we know the true numbers.

Man run over by steamroller dies of COVID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast