Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ? Dark Storm AR's

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Ok, I don't want to bash on them just because they are an unknown. I don't know anything good or bad about them.

I'm simply gonna put out there that an unknown entity, that appears to market primarily to "ban states" where competition is limited, is breaking out at the height of a panic buy situation, and can get parts to build with when known quality manufacturers are struggling to make/source parts in sufficient quantity... in gonna pass. Perhaps that is completely unfair of me to say. If I were your friend I would look that rifle over very carefully and inspect it regularly.
    I'm a Commiefornia resident. Competition is NOT limited. Most manufacturers make a CA legal version, and beyond that I'd say the majority of us buy whatever upper we want, from whatever vendor, and we buy a stripped low which we assemble ourselves.

It sucks and we have to use a weird grip, but its really not that hard to acquire an AR. The problem we have is pretty close to the same problem everyone has, lack of inventory of the best ARs and uppers. BCM, DD, LMT, etc. are not available.

It's not really a problem for me, I have a bunch of ARs and ammo, but it sucks for people who waited too long to buy. I'm putting one together for a very close friend, but obtaining good parts is a problem. I have lots of redundant parts so I'm going to give him some stuff out of my parts inventory to finish his rifle. I've got some extra BCGs for instance.

Feedback Score
    Handguard and lower look to be White Label Armory. I'm guessing most of their parts are.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Haven’t bought an AR in years.

I’m surprised there’s still such a lack of inventory. I really wanted to get another DD or KAC SBR.

Shame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123