Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimber's VP Anti-2nd Amendment

Feedback Score

Kimber's VP Anti-2nd Amendment

As one person posted in the comment section of the link. Kimber's VP is an elitist Fudd that does not believe that fellow citizens can safely possess firearms. How does a guy like this get to be VP of Kimber?

“Being pro-gun also means being pro-responsibility: We must oppose HB102”

“House Bill 102 does away with this kind of common sense. If enacted, people without any permit could carry concealed guns into bars and college campuses across our state. Of course the sponsors of the bill mandate that permits are required around their offices in Helena, but not for the rest of us. Safety is important, but I guess it’s only important for them. “

I know first hand that we need to minimize the likelihood of violence, not increase it. This spring my young son was attacked in Kalispell by armed “Second Amendment patriots” at a local peaceful demonstration. They used their guns to frighten and intimidate. I stepped in to defend my son and it slowly diffused, but the situation could have gone very wrong. I shudder to think what might have happened if alcohol or the emotion of late night college parties would have been involved.

I am among the many Montanans who own and appreciate guns, but I also know that citizens of our state understand we must also be advocates for responsibility. Montana boasts of a wonderful common sense and deep down all of us know that protecting our rights also means avoiding extremist policies that only increase the likelihood of bloodshed. Montana House Bill 102 will not make us safer. It is not a pro-gun bill. It is an anti-responsibility bill.

I believe strongly in the Second Amendment, I own plenty of guns, I shoot with my boys every chance I get and I believe in the right to protect my family. But I also believe in responsibility, safety, training and common sense. This bill is the equivalent of waving flames over open gasoline; the sort of action every ranch kid like me knows is reckless.”
    http://thegunfeed.com/kimbers-vice-p...-anti-gunners/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My understanding is he is the FORMER VP. Could be wrong though. Maybe someone knows more here?!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    My understanding is he is the FORMER VP. Could be wrong though. Maybe someone knows more here?!

Kimber would be wise to make him the former VP if they have not yet canned him.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What is the situation that led to his “young son” allegedly being “attacked” by armed 2A advocates?

While they are often shitty spokesmen for gun rights with their tone deaf or cringey demonstrations, these type of armed “patriot” protesters generally don’t just hassle random citizens for no reason. It makes me think the guy’s son was at the demonstration advocating for either gun control or some other statist/Marxist position. No evidence of this of course, I’m just kinda reading between the lines.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The article states former vp. Retired last year. The guy doesn't understand that the second was created for the rich and the poor.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilk73 View Post
    The article states former vp. Retired last year. The guy doesn't understand that the second was created for the rich and the poor.
    Yep, he positively reeks of elitism.

FYI, He's a "Group Leader" for the Sportsmen and "Sportswomen for Biden Committee" PAC.

http://sportsmenandsportswomenforbiden.com/about-us/
    Last edited by glocktogo; 01-27-21 at 09:53.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Former Kimber FUDD VP, Busse, has a history of attacking the NRA for being too radial defending the 2A (cough cough) and generally toes the line of democrat 'common sense' gun control. Big Biden supporter and fancies himself as a conservationist. Kimber, who doesn't make evil black guns or double stack so-called "high capacity" handguns, was probably a good fit for a FUDD like Busse.

Other recent Busse comments:

“Biden and the Democrats are not going to take away your guns, period,” says Busse, who recently stepped down as vice president for sales at Kimber Firearms and serves on the national Sportsmen and Sportswomen for Biden committee. “The other side wants you to believe that guns are crosses—that they have that sort of deep religious significance. I love my guns, too, but I don’t for a minute think that they’d be taken away if Biden is elected.”

“I can’t believe the degree to which sportsmen are convinced to vote against their self-interests in this election,” says Busse. “It comes back to a divide we’ve been riding for decades: Would you rather have your guns, or would you rather have healthy habitat and accessible public lands where you can use your guns?”

More here: https://www.outdoorlife.com/story/hu...for-sportsmen/
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 01-27-21 at 10:00.

Feedback Score
    This is what people don't understand!

Current "may issue" CCW permits are elitist/racist! Think about it! In "may issue" states the sheriff usually approves or not. Dollars to donuts his buddies get fast tracked. Clean cut white country club supporters get theirs. You have dark skin and perhaps sport a hip hop style, maybe even military vets who've been getting some bad press.... Back of the line... we'll call you!

The idea we're not all equal and deserve to protect ourselves and our families regardless of social class or standing is patently Un-American.

It's beyond a shame this side of the picture gets zero reportage in the otherwise bleeding heart for the minority left press.

Shows to go ya how the left is elitist/racist at heart. No doubt!

Feedback Score
    He thinks by not having a permit, People will just carry everywhere.

Still trying to figure out how a permit has anything to do with that.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    He thinks by not having a permit, People will just carry everywhere.

Still trying to figure out how a permit has anything to do with that.
    I was thinking the same

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast