Thread: Will Biden's Presidency Be A Catalyst For Secession... Or Worse?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Certainly. And, as I said, its a poor debate tactic relying on a well known and easily understood logical fallacy.
    Based on some peoples experiences, mine included, I believe there are very few reasons for war, but if you go to war, you better be very careful and have a real plan to get in and out with the fewest casualties.
    The army of the 1980's was not ready to fight in the Middle East and pretty much at all levels we won, But WTF did we win? Think about that, because I am thinking our Prize for that was 9/11 and that came directly from radicals in Saudi Arabia.
    So tell me, what exactly did we do about that?
    So I'm just saying having sat on the Highway of death for two weeks after it happened, I still get a little itchy and anxious around sunset. I've seen shit you better pray to Jesus you don't see, or smell, or step in ever again.
    You want to make someone anti war? Have them eat breakfast in a field of rotting corpses, because that fly was on a rotting Iraqi's butt a minute ago, its running through your biskets and gravy right now.
    War sucks and it's a racket that makes some folks very rich.
    Last edited by Averageman; 01-22-21 at 19:09.