Thread: Battle Arms Development Forged EDM Stripped Lower

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Battle Arms Development Forged EDM Stripped Lower

These lowers have been discontinued and replaced with non EDM versions because of the extra time and expense in manufacturing. Here's a list of the features cut and paste from an old web page.

• FEATURES:
    • Quality Aerospace 7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy Raw Forging (No Seconds or Improperly Heat Treated Forgings)
    • Ultra Precise Wire EDM Cut Magwell for Dimensional Consistency and Reliability (Not CNC or Broached)
    • 3D High Power, Deep Laser Engraved Logo, Text and Fire Markings Prior to Anodization. Razor Sharp Image Quality (No Logo Blurr or Inconsistent Engraving Depths)
    • Precision Reamed to Size Holes for the Pivot Pin, Takedown Pin, Hammer Pin, Trigger Pin, and Safety Selector (Not Simply Drilled to Size)
    • Receiver Extension Thread Machined with High Precision and Low Stress Helical Threading (Not Drilled and Tapped)
    • Bead Blast & Acid Etch Immediately Prior to Anodizing for Uniform Finish and to Avoid Oxidation and Contamination
    • MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodized Flat Black Finish
    • Compatible with TDP/Mil Standard AR Lower Receiver Parts
    • Dimensional Accuracy Inspection
    • All sharp edges de-burred by hand
    • Legacy M16/M4 Selector Stops Removed and Blended Smooth to Receiver (No Trace of Selector Stops Remain)
    • Pictograph Selector Markings Properly Marked for 90° Safety or BAD-ASS-ST / BAD-CASS-ST Short Throw Ambidextrous Safety Selectors
    • Receiver Safety Selector Hole Machined with Relief Cut for Battle Arms Development "SHORT THROW" Ambidextrous Safety Selectors
    • Multi Caliber Marking for Build Versatility
    • Deep Magwell Bevel Cut

• NEW GEN 2 FEATURES:
    • Easy in Install Set Screw Bolt Catch Pin (Pin Included)
    • Captured Takedown Pin Detent Spring (Set Screw Included)
    • Upper/Lower Receiver Tension Screw (Screw included)
    • Weight: 8.22 oz
    • All Components, material, and packaging made in the US

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page.../BAD-15-LR-EDM

Asking $300 shipped FFL to FFL. I'll also consider trades. I'm specifically looking for a Colt M4 upper receiver and BCG but open to other offers.
    Last edited by Mr McSimon; 01-25-21 at 14:53. Reason: Lowered price

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I think I listed this a little high, price reduced.