Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Let’s talk thermal scopes

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Fusion is the future

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    None of the 35s have shipped yet that I am aware of. We have pending orders going waaaay back at this point.

18s have been slower to ship as well. Barely 3 went out in the last month- still getting caught up on those.

Will have a small qty. of HALO LRs in stock in the next week that are not already pre-sold. A very rare occurrence now a days. If you want to be able to really get out there, the HALO LR is a great choice.
    Have the NOX 35s began shipping yet?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Have the NOX 35s began shipping yet?
    Got our first shipment end of March. They are TRICKLING OUT.... They are doing "allotments" on these and each dealer only gets a certain number every month. We are still waiting for our 2nd shipment that I was told would ship in May. We are roughly half way through our pre-order list. The folks that will be receiving this next batch have been emailed already.

If you have a pre-order you are NOT charged until the order is ready to ship. Feel free to shoot me an email with your full name if you have a pre-order and I'd be happy to let you know where on the list you are.

If you would like to book one, give us a call- you can get a pre-order started and get in line and cancel later before it ships if need be.

If your looking for something quick, we have some HALO LR TWS in stock right now. If your looking for a dedicated TWS the HALO LR will get you out there farther than the Nox and is a bulletproof unit.

Feel free to call or email if you have any questions.
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com
    Ask about M4carbine.net discounts
    30 years in business- Since 1992
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Just spoke to Lowdown3.

Gotta say he is very good people!
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 06-17-21 at 09:13.

Feedback Score
    Just spoke to Lowdown3.

Gotta say he is very good people!
    It's a frustrating situation waiting for products now a days. We are told "expect shipments in such and such time" and then it's months later before it happens.

All we can do is not charge until an order is ready to ship so that the customer isn't out any money until it's headed their way.

N-Vision has been very slow in getting these out unfortunately. Nox 35 has the worst backlog, 18mm units aren't much better in backlog.

Sorry for the wait, will update as it gets closer to your unit coming up in line.
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    JRH charged my card. It’s getting close

I can’t wait to see this bad boy! I’ll be sure to post pics when it’s up and shooting. (After I learn how to use it!)

Feedback Score
    JRH charged my card. It’s getting close

I can’t wait to see this bad boy! I’ll be sure to post pics when it’s up and shooting. (After I learn how to use it!)
    Excited for you! It's such cool technology. Even after using thermal for a few years now, every time i look through it, it tingles the testies.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    Excited for you! It's such cool technology. Even after using thermal for a few years now, every time i look through it, it tingles the testies.
    Thanks. I’m stoked. I’m pretty annoyed at USPS though. I’m a few hours drive from JRH and it’s been 5 days in transit and still not even in my state yet.

I want to experience the tingle. I should’ve just driven to them and gotten it.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Thanks. I’m stoked. I’m pretty annoyed at USPS though. I’m a few hours drive from JRH and it’s been 5 days in transit and still not even in my state yet.

I want to experience the tingle. I should’ve just driven to them and gotten it.
    That's a little odd for so close. These were all shipped via Registered mail which is the safest way to send high dollar items. It will get there and is insured for $6K
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    That's a little odd for so close. These were all shipped via Registered mail which is the safest way to send high dollar items. It will get there and is insured for $6K
    Not worried at all about it getting lost with registered mail but USPS is crazy slow. It’s been to the same post office twice and now hasn’t moved in 2 days.

Oh well. I’ve been learning patience dealing with NIVISION lol
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 09-03-21 at 04:45.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast