Thread: Sarah Huckabee Sanders running for governor of Arkansas.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Sarah Huckabee Sanders running for governor of Arkansas.

She was popular lady, so I suspect she will do well:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced that she is running for governor of Arkansas.

Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is officially running for governor of Arkansas, she announced Monday.

In a nearly eight-minute video posted to her social media accounts, the former Trump administration official began her announcement by recounting meeting a soldier in Iraq who re-enlisted in the armed forces after President Trump had taken office.

The two, Sanders said, agreed that they were “in this together,” referencing the fight to uphold freedom.

“America is great because we are free, but today, our freedom and the rule of law are under attack,” the Republican daughter of former Gov. Mike Huckabee continued.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/25/sarah-...nsas-governor/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I believe she will do a good job.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    People still voting are beyond help.

Feedback Score
    She is one of the heroes of the Trump years. In a fair election she will win easily.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    She is one of the heroes of the Trump years. In a fair election she will win easily.
    back in the old days, before the dark times.....
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    People still voting are beyond help.
    If I was an Arkansas resident, she'd have my vote. Showing up to vote as a family has always been an event. I'll still use my suspension of disbelief to engage in that activity, even if I'm fooling myself. Kind of like going to a theater to watch a movie of some fictional event - escapism.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Former Congressman Tim Griffin is the current Lt. Governor and current AG Leslie Rutledge are also running and have been here in Arkansas and have actually lived and worked here for years. Does being the daughter of a former liberal Republican Governor who went conservative for Fox News or being a press secretary make her the choice? I believe she may win off of name recognition alone but it won't be bcause she knows Arkansas or the laws and politics here.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post
    Former Congressman Tim Griffin is the current Lt. Governor and current AG Leslie Rutledge are also running and have been here in Arkansas and have actually lived and worked here for years. Does being the daughter of a former liberal Republican Governor who went conservative for Fox News or being a press secretary make her the choice? I believe she may win off of name recognition alone but it won't be bcause she knows Arkansas or the laws and politics here.
    Tim Griffin dropped out and is running for AG.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    Tim Griffin dropped out and is running for AG.
    And he'll win easily. The former US attorney for the Eastern district was going to run for AG but I heard he pulled out. He's a good dude as well but Tim is a friend and I'll support him.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"