Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden: $200 Gun Tax, Plus....

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    If it is legislation it will get by The House no problem. The Senate is the key. I could see it being passed through the Senate as well and Biden/Harris will without doubt sign it into law. Of course it is UnConstitutional for a few reasons, but "poll taxing" an individual for the right to exercise a right/the 2nd amendment may be the best deciding factor. I really think that folks that may scoff at this have not been paying attention the past 25 years.
    SCOTUS, here we come.... ACB was made for cases like this.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Well they are about 87 years late implementing the confiscation of NFA Firearms then.
    Yeah. It's just the first step to make gun ownership a bureaucratic nightmare like in California.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    SCOTUS, here we come.... ACB was made for cases like this.
    I wouldn’t count on them at all. I can see the court refusing to hear or ruling in favor citing some “precedent “ from California or Connecticut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    I wouldn’t count on them at all. I can see the court refusing to hear or ruling in favor citing some “precedent “ from California or Connecticut.
    No, not counting on them, but they are as positioned as well as they have been in a long time to hear 2A cases. An onerous taxation for a constitutional right I think is the right lawsuit approach.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I no longer care what "laws" they pass, as far as I am concerned all 3 branches of government are illegitimate. Brings to mind Curtis LeMay "If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting.", I am sure they feel the same way but the reality is that they are greatly outnumbered.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 01-25-21 at 14:14.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    I no longer care what "laws" they pass, as far as I am concerned all 3 branches of government are illegitimate. Brings to mind Curtis LeMay "If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting.", I am sure they feel the same way but the reality is that they are greatly outnumbered.
    One of the lines from the opening scene of We Were Soldiers has a North Vietnamese commander speaking with his subordinate following the ambush of a French patrol. The subordinate asks "Do we take prisoners" and the commander replies- "No."..."Kill all they send, and they will stop coming".
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    I no longer care what "laws" they pass, as far as I am concerned all 3 branches of government are illegitimate.
    Completely agree. And the agencies are so corrupted (FBI/ATF) by left wing lunacy it's insane.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    My ancestors were moonshiners and growers. As were many from my neck of the woods. Heck, I still have relatives that don't wear shoes regularly and live in the hills.

We know what do when the revenuer man comes calling.

Feedback Score
    Firearms? What firearms? I don't have any firearms. Any of you guys have firearms?

Didn't think so.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Is there anything new here? That was his campaign stuff or has it been turned into actual legislation or an EO?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast