Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Biden: $200 Gun Tax, Plus....

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nml View Post
    Kamala Harris has already won the 2024 and 2028 election. I am not joking.

Like our currency, everything is digital, including the election system. There have been incumbent Presidents to lose votes and still win reelection, like FDR and Obama. I don't know any President in the last 100 plus years that gained votes, as Trump did, and lost reelection. When you look further, you will notice Biden lost all bellwether states and counties. That should be deeply disturbing. The reports of vote counting being halted in certain counties have all been true to my knowledge. There is only one reason you stop counting votes until it can be done in secret and that is to change the outcome. When you look at all the elections before we installed computers to "count", there is a pretty consistent pattern of how many votes were cast with regards to the size of the country. If you try and make the 2020 Election fit into this established range, you need to get rid of 24 to 40 million "votes".

Back to my point, it's all digital. If they can invent 24 million votes out of thin air and add them to a candidate's total, there is nothing stopping them from adding 30 million, 40 million, 50 million until you cancel out enough votes in the required states and the "correct" candidate wins.
    And then add in HR 1 if it becomes law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nml View Post
    Kamala Harris has already won the 2024 and 2028 election. I am not joking.

Like our currency, everything is digital, including the election system. There have been incumbent Presidents to lose votes and still win reelection, like FDR and Obama. I don't know any President in the last 100 plus years that gained votes, as Trump did, and lost reelection. When you look further, you will notice Biden lost all bellwether states and counties. That should be deeply disturbing. The reports of vote counting being halted in certain counties have all been true to my knowledge. There is only one reason you stop counting votes until it can be done in secret and that is to change the outcome. When you look at all the elections before we installed computers to "count", there is a pretty consistent pattern of how many votes were cast with regards to the size of the country. If you try and make the 2020 Election fit into this established range, you need to get rid of 24 to 40 million "votes".

Back to my point, it's all digital. If they can invent 24 million votes out of thin air and add them to a candidate's total, there is nothing stopping them from adding 30 million, 40 million, 50 million until you cancel out enough votes in the required states and the "correct" candidate wins.
    Not if this Impeachment goes through, She directly told Antifa and BLM she would take care of them and assisted in bailing them out as quickly as possible and they went directly back to rioting.
    She's got an impeachment ahead of her PDQ.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Don't forget the 30 million or so new citizens.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567