Thread: 6rd Magazine for a S&W Shield 40 cal

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

6rd Magazine for a S&W Shield 40 cal

Like new.

$25 shipped to ConUS.

please text (sevin one 3) 3 ate 4 - 2 ! 3 !
    or email.
    matemike@hotmail.com
    Last edited by matemike; 06-03-21 at 20:30.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    hoped someone could use this because I no longer have a use for it
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    still available

please text (sevin one 3) 3 ate 4 - 2 ! 3 !
    or email.
    matemike@hotmail.com
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    consider this mag unavailable.
    I was embarrassed to admit that the gun had been stolen right out of my own vehicle. That's why I did not need the old mag and attempted to sell it.

Well, I just got a call today (two years later) that the "stolen" gun was found during a routine traffic stop right here in my own town where it was stolen. The person possessing the gun was arrested on the spot for being in possession of a stolen firearm.

I really hope the guy carrying it was the guy who stole it and they arrested HIM. But I would wager that a clueless individual purchased it from a guy who purchased it from a guy who blew a guy etc etc... and ultimately a naive and rather innocent person got a trip to the can.

My favorite part during the call from the local PD was that I recited the date of the report and the even serial number of the stolen gun off the top of my head. No idea how I remembered that stuff, but I remembered it. And that relieved any doubt the deputy may have had and ensured them that they were talking to the right guy.

I should get the call to come pick up my property in a couple days. CRAZY!
    - Mark Twain