Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOP Senate Rinos Fleeing

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Meanwhile Tulsi Gabbard is moving more to the center, I know she is not a conservative but she seems to not agreeing with every ideology of the communists. Too bad her term is over.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tul...apitol-rioters

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Meanwhile Tulsi Gabbard is moving more to the center, I know she is not a conservative but she seems to not agreeing with every ideology of the communists. Too bad her term is over.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tul...apitol-rioters
    I’m liking her more and more. She just has to move further right on guns and healthcare, and tweak a couple other things. She is, it seems, against endless wars and deployments, and is coming around on fiscal and Constitutional issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I don't buy that. Here are two reasons why:

1) Fraud. 'Nuff said.

2) They SAME jackasses are up every two years in the House. If they were elected in 2020 they will be elected in 2022. I see no sea-change unless #1 is removed (unlikely) and unless your average American dolt tires of them. To predict now that the House----with the SAME people running----will change in two years is a ridiculous prediction for people who make these "models" and supposedly know politics.
    If the fraud was so bad/heady in Nov 2020 (which it was), then the margin in the house should have widened, not actually narrowed. But the margin narrowed.

The off-year elections typically pick up seats for the opposition party. Maybe 2022 will be different; I don't read tea leaves any better than anyone else.

Here's something interesting to ponder, though. I have heard two democrats who already have buyer's remorse. They hate(d) Trump, but both people said they should have just not voted instead of voting for Biden.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    NC like all states are part of the "Big Club" aka Washington.
    I stand by my statements. Sounds like you don't know anything about NC, either.

Edited to add: I am not prognosticating that a democrat won't win NC in 2022. That depends more on who the republicans put up. But it isn't for the reasons 'experts' think.
    Last edited by chuckman; 01-27-21 at 07:43.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    If the fraud was so bad/heady in Nov 2020 (which it was), then the margin in the house should have widened, not actually narrowed. But the margin narrowed.

The off-year elections typically pick up seats for the opposition party. Maybe 2022 will be different; I don't read tea leaves any better than anyone else.

Here's something interesting to ponder, though. I have heard two democrats who already have buyer's remorse. They hate(d) Trump, but both people said they should have just not voted instead of voting for Biden.
    Don't worry, they just need a few more fawning media cycles to understand that sunshine emanates from Dear Leader's rectum. Then they'll remember why they were told to vote for him.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Unless the democrats are going to elect them, none of the three Rinos the OP has in his article are going to get a single conservative vote so they ought to retire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12