Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: They'll go for the Whole Enchilada....Lol....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiservontexas View Post
    Amerika the long less action but more drama version of Red Dawn, and I believe written by some of the same people.

Designated Survivor ugh . . . I tried to watch that because it sounded interesting at first, but quickly became stupid.

Any person who thinks any of the current going ons is what it would be like if the balloon goes up spends to much time in their own echo chamber.
    Yep, I made it into about episode 3 or 4 before I gave up

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    If you want to see what's really coming- go watch Designated Survivor. Seriously.

Wife has been binge watching it. Outright Communism, supposedly the "President" is an Independent but EVERY THING he does is a Leftists Wet Dream. Hollywood laid it all out in that one, the direction they want the country to go.
    I watched a few episodes and as soon as they got into gun control I checked out. Total garbage.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I don't listen to idiots; unlike them, I have a brain, and their voice makes it hurt.

Just been watching for the flag to go up, for 30 years now. Life is too short to LISTEN to idiots.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123