Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: They'll go for the Whole Enchilada....Lol....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    And plenty of HJ's followed his example by informing on friends and family who weren't patriotic enough.

If you ever watched the 1987 mini series "Amerika", it's frighteningly prophetic and complete with revisionist history to get "rid of the lies" and having your own kids drop a dime on you.
    Never heard of it. Will have to find it now

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    And plenty of HJ's followed his example by informing on friends and family who weren't patriotic enough.

If you ever watched the 1987 mini series "Amerika", it's frighteningly prophetic and complete with revisionist history to get "rid of the lies" and having your own kids drop a dime on you.
    +1 "Amerika" is definitely a good movie given the times- a stolen election leads to a puppet gubmint....
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com
    Ask about M4carbine.net discounts
    30 years in business- Since 1992
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Never heard of it. Will have to find it now

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    I got the DVDs from 100 years ago LOL. But I believe you can find it on youtube.
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com
    Ask about M4carbine.net discounts
    30 years in business- Since 1992
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Feedback Score
    The kid is a modern day Torie (aka Kings men). They were loyal to the crown during the revolutionary war. They would tell on their neighbors if they we're suspected patriots

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Amerika was pretty decent. An all star cast too. Prophetic indeed. You can fins all of the Amerika episodes on YT.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Ah yes, my favorite honest KGB agent who said it straight all those years ago:
    "The people are allowed to protest in ways that make them feel good, but in the end accomplish nothing..."

Also, the scene when the main character that just got out of the gulag and tries to see his kids at school, and the older kid kinda 'gets it', but the younger one is so brainwashed they run off to the cop screaming "Kill him! Kill him!"
    Big oof moment.

Honestly surprised it hasn't been disappeared off YT.

Well, in current news per the OP, apparently the 'war' is still on:

"DHS Issues Nationwide Domestic Terror Alert"
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-issues...171250871.html

The US Department of Homeland Security declared a nationwide terrorism alert Wednesday, citing the potential threat from domestic anti-government extremists opposed to Joe Biden as president.

"Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence," the department said.

The National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin said a heightened threat of attack "will persist in the weeks following the successful presidential inauguration,"....

"DHS does not have any information to indicate a specific, credible plot," it said.

"However, violent riots have continued in recent days and we remain concerned that individuals frustrated with the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition... could continue to mobilize a broad range of ideologically-motivated actors to incite or commit violence."
    DHS said these motivations could remain in place for the coming months and that the January 6 attack by Trump supporters on Congress could embolden extremists "to target elected officials and government facilities."
    How convenient... #forevergreenzoneDC

Also, WHAT "violent riots in recent days"?
    Only new thing I've seen was the lefties in Seattle and NYC, and really, that was hardly 'violent' measured against the scales of the previous couple years...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Also, WHAT "violent riots in recent days"?
    Only new thing I've seen was the lefties in Seattle and NYC, and really, that was hardly 'violent' measured against the scales of the previous couple years...
    Portland had some major rioting - it was Antifa attacking the Oregon Democratic Party office. The Dem governor blamed Republicans, of course.

Tacoma (near Seattle) had rioting - Antifa again, over some cop running over people at an illegal street racing event.

With all these Antifa riots on the left coast, it's "obvious" that the .gov should go after conservatives in the midwest and southeast...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you want to see what's really coming- go watch Designated Survivor. Seriously.

Wife has been binge watching it. Outright Communism, supposedly the "President" is an Independent but EVERY THING he does is a Leftists Wet Dream. Hollywood laid it all out in that one, the direction they want the country to go.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Portland had some major rioting - it was Antifa attacking the Oregon Democratic Party office. The Dem governor blamed Republicans, of course.

Tacoma (near Seattle) had rioting - Antifa again, over some cop running over people at an illegal street racing event.

With all these Antifa riots on the left coast, it's "obvious" that the .gov should go after conservatives in the midwest and southeast...
    I see.
    I had only notice a couple of the 'usual flavor' protests that went on right around the Innaug.
    Apparently some others going on I've missed.
    Still,,, hardly worthy of a national DT alert, given the last year...

Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    If you want to see what's really coming- go watch Designated Survivor. Seriously.

Wife has been binge watching it. Outright Communism, supposedly the "President" is an Independent but EVERY THING he does is a Leftists Wet Dream. Hollywood laid it all out in that one, the direction they want the country to go.
    Oh yeah, I saw that back when it first aired.
    What a shitshow.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Amerika the long less action but more drama version of Red Dawn, and I believe written by some of the same people.

Designated Survivor ugh . . . I tried to watch that because it sounded interesting at first, but quickly became stupid.

Any person who thinks any of the current going ons is what it would be like if the balloon goes up spends to much time in their own echo chamber.
    Member of the JPFO, NRA, and TSRA!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast