Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen and wear your mask or it's arrest and taser time....... even in Texas.

Feedback Score

Listen and wear your mask or it's arrest and taser time....... even in Texas.

It would have been a lot easier for the guy to just leave but not sure arguing about a mask as you walk out is worth of having a taser drawn on you and being arrested. I like the radio call at the end of the clip, "still uncooperative" as the guy stands still with his hands in the air.

https://summit.news/2021/01/26/video...-wearing-mask/

https://twitter.com/MrNickConnolly/s...earing-mask%2F
    Last edited by Whiskey_Bravo; 01-26-21 at 13:16.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Seems to me that's what happens when a fellow talks too much. If the store and or city required it, especially the store, I would have just worn it...at least as a courtesy. It's their store not mine. No shoes, no shirt, no mask, no service. Yes, wearing mandated masks has some liberty issues attached that need to be worked out, but that's not the hill I'm going to fight a cop on and wind up in jail.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Seems to me that's what happens when a fellow talks too much. If the store and or city required it, especially the store, I would have just worn it...at least as a courtesy. It's their store not mine. No shoes, no shirt, no mask, no service. Yes, wearing mandated masks has some liberty issues attached that need to be worked out, but that's not the hill I'm going to fight a cop on and wind up in jail.
    I would agree. Just pointing out the place we seem to be in the US. The cop went straight to 100mph over a mask, especially when it seems like he was called out for having it pulled down below his nose/mouth.
    Whiskey

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Fauci said you have to wear 2 masks!!

Also, there's never going to be a hill to die on. It's not how this works. No one is throwing you in the fire, it's just a slow boil

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    All you A-holes that refuse to wear eye-shields are the ones that piss me off. You can get it through your eyes you fools! It's unsafe to walk around with out eye shields or a scuba mask!!! Stop killing people with your eyes!!!!

Ahem....

What our push back should have been isn't "no masks", it should have been 'give us masks that work'. Until you have an N95, you really aren't protecting yourself. Look at CA- a lock-down and masking dream and a COVID nightmare. I'll wear a mask when the govt provides one that works.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    The officer's response seemed disproportionate, including his attitude when he initiated contact.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    All you A-holes that refuse to wear eye-shields are the ones that piss me off. You can get it through your eyes you fools! It's unsafe to walk around with out eye shields or a scuba mask!!! Stop killing people with your eyes!!!!

Ahem....

What our push back should have been isn't "no masks", it should have been 'give us masks that work'. Until you have an N95, you really aren't protecting yourself. Look at CA- a lock-down and masking dream and a COVID nightmare. I'll wear a mask when the govt provides one that works.
    Ummmm....Cali is open! All systems are go! Covid was only a problem in Trump's presidency. Quite manageable now

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Ummmm....Cali is open! All systems are go! Covid was only a problem in Trump's presidency. Quite manageable now

Just make sure you wear two mask even after you get vaccinated.
    Whiskey

Feedback Score
    Cop won’t follow the rules he’s using lethal force to enforce?

F the cop. F anybody that supports this bullsh*t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Just make sure you wear two mask even after you get vaccinated.
    I'm putting the N95 under the gasmask

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast