Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen and wear your mask or it's arrest and taser time....... even in Texas.

Feedback Score
    **** masks, Can we please stop the charade. They don’t work. It’s just a feel good measure. You look like a retard.
    And that cop is a Homo.

Feedback Score
    29 seconds from the time the officer told the man to leave the store until the man walked out the door. Officer was on a short fuse power trip.

Feedback Score
    Hot head, his first words were "WHERE'S YOUR MASK".

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    **** masks, Can we please stop the charade. They don’t work. It’s just a feel good measure. You look like a retard.
    Agreed. It's a retarded charade. Pretty much everyone in public wears them here, and yet the magical (fake) Rona cases are still spiking??? Um... ok... which lie are we supposed to hang our mask on???
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Agreed. It's a retarded charade. Pretty much everyone in public wears them here, and yet the magical (fake) Rona cases are still spiking??? Um... ok... which lie are we supposed to hang our mask on???
    It’s about control. If it was about health, the mandate would be a face shield and an N95.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    To protect and serve yeah sure !!

And to use the 1st yeah no more shut up

Some cops are smart sadly many are not will be curious what happens to this one

I can say my brother being a prosecutor has said cops screw up cases so much its insane how many step over and out of bounds

Hope the guy looses his job and gets arressted and sentenced and jailed as would a civilian for tasing another

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I find that when someone, cop, or otherwise is busting my chops, I clam up and walk away, unless of course that's the day you've decided that a tasing, fist fight, jail time is in order. He should have done that. Is it a good idea to start talking to a guy with a taser and a gun who already seems to be bent, talking about his not wearing his mask right and playing stupid about the law requiring it? Just be quiet and walk away. But yeah, go toe toe with the cop, show him you have rights, skin that smoke wagon and really show him.

Here's an example. Last week I was at an In and Out burger waiting for a refill on my ice tea. I was standing about 3 to 4 feet from this black dude finishing his order, I wasn't really paying attention to the details...just standing quietly with my cup. He goes outside, I get my tea and go outside. He takes a couple steps toward me and says "With all due respect, you were all up in my business". I looked at him for a second, didn't say a word and walked away. That's a situation that can go south real fast in this day and age. It wasn't worth my time and energy.

And, yes, there are hills that are worth dying on.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 01-26-21 at 15:49.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    We're gonna stick you - UN-masked - in a jail full of guys - un-masked - in close quarters, to learn you a lesson.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I find that when someone, cop, or otherwise is busting my chops, I clam up and walk away, unless of course that's the day you've decided that a tasing, fist fight, jail time is in order. He should have done that. Is it a good idea to start talking to a guy with a taser and a gun who already seems to be bent, talking about his not wearing his mask right and playing stupid about the law requiring it? Just be quiet and walk away. But yeah, go toe toe with the cop, show him you have rights, skin that smoke wagon and really show him.

And, yes, there are hills that are worth dying on.
    Still doesn’t make the officer right.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Still doesn’t make the officer right.

Of course not, but what's to be gained by pissing off the cop even more by jaw boning him about his own mask failure? Maybe it's that I'm old and don't want to get punched in the head at my age. I find being quiet in tight situations and getting out of Dodge goes a long way to making my life livable. There will come a day, the way things have been going, when that probably won't be possible. And it's not going to be because I just couldn't mind my own business.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast