Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen and wear your mask or it's arrest and taser time....... even in Texas.

Feedback Score
    F him. Was that cop on the rag, sweet Jesus, check his dog for kick bruises.

Seems like two a-holes that deserved each other. How long was the dude hanging out in the store with out a mask- or what is the response time to a ‘man with out a mask’ call?

It was back in last September, whatever happened to the guy and the cop.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 01-26-21 at 16:10.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    **** masks, Can we please stop the charade. They don’t work. It’s just a feel good measure. You look like a retard.
    And that cop is a Homo.
    100% agreed.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Ummmm....Cali is open! All systems are go! Covid was only a problem in Trump's presidency. Quite manageable now

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Don't worry, Newson will locks us down again. Commies can't help themselves...the power...the power, it's just too much of a temptation to lord it over us.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Of course not, but what's to be gained by pissing off the cop even more by jaw boning him about his own mask failure? Maybe it's that I'm old and don't want to get punched in the head at my age. I find being quiet in tight situations and getting out of Dodge goes a long way to making my life livable. There will come a day, the way things have been going, when that probably won't be possible. And it's not going to be because I just couldn't mind my own business.
    Perhaps outing an idiot that shouldn’t wear a badge because he’s an egomaniac and sociopath?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I was told by an officer once, "I arrested you because you are an a-hole, I just had to put something else on the paperwork." Pretty much the same for this guy.

ETA: BTW, the cop was right. I deserved it.

Eventually they are gonna have all of us donning MOPP 4 full time. But not til the heat of summer gets here.
    Last edited by utahjeepr; 01-26-21 at 16:21.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Perhaps outing an idiot that shouldn’t wear a badge because he’s an egomaniac and sociopath?

Or maybe he just got into a fight that morning with his wife and then took it out on this guy....who knows?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Or maybe he just got into a fight that morning with his wife and then took it out on this guy....who knows?
    If getting into a fight with his wife causes him to behave this way on the job, he shouldn’t be in the profession.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Cop won’t follow the rules he’s using lethal force to enforce?

F the cop. F anybody that supports this bullsh*t.

Lethal force? Did I watch the same video you did? I didn't see any lethal force.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If getting into a fight with his wife causes him to behave this way on the job, he shouldn’t be in the profession.

He's a human being with flaws, he's not going react well sometimes. It doesn't excuse him, but it's one possible explanation. If he did this only one time would you still call him an egomaniac and sociopathy? I save those kinds of words for people like Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Lethal force? Did I watch the same video you did? I didn't see any lethal force.
    A taser has been lethal, albeit LESS-lethal. But being tased has proven lethal in many cases.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast