Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Do masks really work?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Just finished eating at a BBQ place and several employees' masks look like the napkins I used while eating.
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I'd rather food workers not wear any mask at all. For sure keeps them from reaching up and touching their face every 10 seconds to adjust the mask.
    I just went to the first nicer restaurant I’ve been to where none of the staff were wearing masks. Granted it isn’t a huge chain but it still was nice to see things getting a little back to normal.

We have enough Karens and Kens in the world as it is and now. Just imagine new generations growing up thinking they have to throw on a mask as soon as they’re told and everybody else should too.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    I just went to the first nicer restaurant I’ve been to where none of the staff were wearing masks. Granted it isn’t a huge chain but it still was nice to see things getting a little back to normal.

We have enough Karens and Kens in the world as it is and now. Just imagine new generations growing up thinking they have to throw on a mask as soon as they’re told and everybody else should too.

Some folks will NEVER go back to normal...they are permanently scarred. The amount of stupidity is vast.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlaiseP59...77568494039048
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Today was the last day for our county mask mandate. There's a ball game at the middle school. Must be 200 or more there. Didn't see any masks, but very few wore masks outside during the mandate anyway. Maybe some stores or employers will still mandate masks but folks around here seem to be generally over it.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-29-21 at 17:56.

Feedback Score
    Governor of Tennessee declared Covid no longer a health emergency, will not renew any health orders and rescinded county authority to impose mask mandates. A handful of larger counties with their own health department still have authority, Hamilton county being one of them, but we just ended mask mandates. Covid out, Consitituional carry in. Things are looking up, boys.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-30-21 at 07:43.

Feedback Score
    I think all but 5 or 6 Kansas counties have rescinded all mask mandates. 95% of the people don’t give a shit anymore. The lockdowns did not work. The masks were ****ing stupid. Why anyone is listening to the CDC or the world health organization anymore is beyond me, their stupidity is only rivaled by their incompetence. Every time the county health officer sends out a notice that they had to dispose of vaccines because no one wants them I laugh even harder.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Masks are the 21st century hijab
    This.

Masking is the progressive's demonstration of religiosity. "What's that? Trump doesn't think you need one? Then we say you need one always and forever. Trust tHe sCieNcE."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Things in Delaware are still full retard. We took a week to visit friends in MD for a week. We decided to head over to Bethany Beach, DE for the day since it was pushing into the 80's. The beach was basically empty. The wife and I, plus one of our friends, headed out to the beach. People ended up passing within 20 feet of us and asked us to wear a mask. The wife and friend went shopping, I sat outside on a bench. Local LEO comes along and tells me to mask up. Since it was hot as balls, I just headed to the car and ran the A.C.

Feedback Score
    I started to really enjoy the anonymity a mask provides.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    You could always wear a keffiyeh for cheap laughs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas24 View Post
    You could always wear a keffiyeh for cheap laughs.
    I'm pretty sure if you wear a ski mask no one will bat an eye. I still see people double masked, although not many, and wearing gloves

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast