Thread: ARFCOM vs M4C ?!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

ARFCOM vs M4C ?!

I didnt know where to post this...

could anybody explain me the M4C vs ARFCOM story please?
    I usually dont care about this kind of things but a mod has edited my reply on TOS...this made me more curious about this story since IMO a forum is supposed to help people regardless the sorce of the info, right?

I didnt even IM the mod for a clarification but I didnt find anything about posting links of M4C in the TOS' Conduct Code page, and started this thread only on this site just because it seems more calm and I dont want to start a flame war at all

so please explain me in order not to repeat the same mistake

TIA
    Last edited by Frens; 12-04-08 at 13:56.
    *** Damn Proud to Be an American Ally ! ***

The Armory:
    Colt 6601 - Colt 6731 - Colt 613 - Steyr StG.58 - M1 Carbine - Galil SAR - CZ Scorpion EVO - Franchi PA8 - Glock 17 - Pietta/Colt SAA 1873 - SA 1911A1 Mil Spec - Ruger LCP

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What's there to explain? It's their house and their rules, written or otherwise.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Many of us came here as an alternative to AR15.com. We have a little different way of doing things here.

The internet is a big place, and if they wish to have that policy regarding us, well, it's their house, as rob_s said.

I'd like to think we could all get along as gun owners, but I know that's naive.

I'm going to lock this down because threads like this never end well. If you have any further questions, I'd recommend emailing or sending a pm to a moderator or staff guy.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com