Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Country is GONE. Proof? DC Green Zone Proposal by Pelosi

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Your Country is GONE. Proof? DC Green Zone Proposal by Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi wants to essentially make DC into a Green Zone just like in Baghdad. The "Capital City" will become a fortified compound where your betters live without fear of the smelly, grubby, little people.

https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-says-m...185404592.html
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Rigged elections have consequences.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    But "walls don't work"!!!

Nothing screams free-and-fair elections like a walled city to protect the elites from the dirty deplorables. Could this be any more like the Hunger Games?

Seems like Pelosi must be a covert believer in accelerationism.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    But "walls don't work"!!!

Nothing screams free-and-fair elections like a walled city to protect the elites from the dirty deplorables. Could this be any more like the Hunger Games?

Seems like Pelosi must be a covert believer in accelerationism.

Even your basic mouth breathing retard has got to see the similarities at some point.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Even your basic mouth breathing retard has got to see the similarities at some point.
    You give the libtards way too much credit.......
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    You give the libtards way too much credit.......
    Boy, I'll say. Idiocracy isn't a comedy it is a documentary.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Not just turn it into a Green zone but she now needs new security to protect her and the rest of the dems from the "enemy within", aka Republicans.

Edit to add:
    We seem to have taken a very sharp turn. Pay close attention to the language that is being used, the demonization and outright hatred. No longer are the democrats disagreeing with the other side, they are saying their opponents are dangerous and have to be removed. Rhinos like Romney are saying that republicans have to publicly say that Biden was the winner and that Trump lost. Some dems are refusing to work with certain republicans because they are dangerous. The speaker of the house, 3rd in line to the POTUS has said they need more security because the enemy is within and it is not safe.

The escalation is dangerous and very hard to reverse. Once you deem the other side so terrible and bad that you label them as dangerous and that they must be removed there is no way around that. How do you work with that? The next step and one that I feel we are well down the path is the dehumanization of your opponents. Saying they need to be removed from their jobs and reprogrammed. Using terms like deplorable, racist, etc.

I feel like this has played out in history before.

As a conservative reluctant Trump supporter how does one look at that and see a good future?
    Last edited by Whiskey_Bravo; 01-29-21 at 14:23.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Republican=kulak

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Republican=kulak
    Abso Fin'g lootley!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Not just turn it into a Green zone but she now needs new security to protect her and the rest of the dems from the "enemy within", aka Republicans.

Edit to add:
    We seem to have taken a very sharp turn. Pay close attention to the language that is being used, the demonization and outright hatred. No longer are the democrats disagreeing with the other side, they are saying their opponents are dangerous and have to be removed. Rhinos like Romney are saying that republicans have to publicly say that Biden was the winner and that Trump lost. Some dems are refusing to work with certain republicans because they are dangerous. The speaker of the house, 3rd in line to the POTUS has said they need more security because the enemy is within and it is not safe.

The escalation is dangerous and very hard to reverse. Once you deem the other side so terrible and bad that you label them as dangerous and that they must be removed there is no way around that. How do you work with that? The next step and one that I feel we are well down the path is the dehumanization of your opponents. Saying they need to be removed from their jobs and reprogrammed. Using terms like deplorable, racist, etc.

I feel like this has played out in history before.

As a conservative reluctant Trump supporter how does one look at that and see a good future?
    I keep saying it over and over. Balkanization is the BEST hope we have. The rest is either outright full blown Civil War, IRA style Dirty War, or absolute submission complete with Gulags, Re Education and death camps. I've said it for 20 years and for 19.5 of those 99% of people looked at me like I had a giant Pecker growing out of my forehead......

You HAVE seen it before because there is nothing new under the sun. I've seen the signs for a long time- subtle shifts in language, messaging etc.....It lead directly to where we find ourselves now.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast