Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Country is GONE. Proof? DC Green Zone Proposal by Pelosi

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    "So sorry to report that the vaccines made your kids sterile and cut 20 years off your remaining lifespan, but we've banned ALL guns to ensure peace and tranquility, and 40 divisions of Chinese PLA have been invited to keep the peace. They landed two weeks ago in Vancouver. Now eat your bugs, peasant."
    Yup. Pretty much.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Hawley accuses Pelosi of using Capitol riot as an 'excuse to seize power. Isn't it obvious?

Huh, a politician grasping for more power.... well, I never even saw that coming..... now I really have seen everything.

Feedback Score
    I’m really interested to see what DC looks like right now. I’ll be there for a quick trip tomorrow and it seems I’ll be able to scope a few places out as a sightseer while we look at a few properties that business are involved with.

Feedback Score
    I wonder if we’ll look back at these as the good ole days, when we were on this side of the fence...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT Shooter View Post
    Huh, a politician grasping for more power.... well, I never even saw that coming..... now I really have seen everything.
    Yes, we all know that a pol seeking more power is hardly time to shout "stop the presses!" but a pol in this country trying to seize power at the barrel of a gun is a different animal.. Fences, barbed wire, armed federal troops and a party in power repeating a lie with the help of fawning media ?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Umm, I'd love to see the intel on that one.

https://www.aol.com/news/capitol-pol...174308575.html

The Capitol Police remain on high alert about possible violence directed toward Congress even after the Jan. 6 riot, with acting Police Chief Yogananda Pittman saying there is chatter about trouble around the State of the Union address.

“We know that members of the militia groups that were present on Jan. 6 have stated their desires that they want to blow up the Capitol and kill as many members as possible, with a direct nexus to the State of the Union ― which we know that date has not been identified,” Pittman revealed in testimony to a House Appropriations subcommittee Thursday.

“So based on tha
    t information,” she added, “we think that it’s prudent that Capitol Police maintain its enhanced and robust security posture until we address those vulnerabilities going forward.”
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    No doubt the militias will blow the capitol up with C4 explody pointy sticks and tactical nuclear bear spray canisters, just like the filthy homicidal insurrections on Jan 6. Doomed...we're all doomed. Never fear though....Yoganabobalouie is on the job.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Which brings me to another one of my prognostications. In the next few years, we're going to see an exponential upswing in attacks and disrupted plots by retirement aged men, mostly white and mostly conservative. When they recognize that they didn't plan for the eventual rape of their retirement funds, they're gonna go off the reservation. No one cares about the grievances of old white curmudgeons, so they're going to share their pain with the rest of society.
    Interesting observation. I've noticed the same thing for years.

Flip on your radio. Listen to Limbaugh and Hannity. Listen to the ads. What is advertised? Remedies for old people's health problems, real or imagined: erectile disfunction. Low testosterone. Sore feet. LASIK surgery. A jellyfish extract said to boost fading power of memory (I'm not making that up). Also retirement financial advice, and intervention with the IRS. Old people's problems.

Most of the ads are directed at the old, and none are directed at youth, absolutely none

This jibes with what I noted at Insurrection Day. The video is full of gray beards. Of the 230 or so arrested, the average age is 40. This is in sharp contrast to typical revolutionary movements the world over in which youth are the vanguard. It was truly an old man's revolt.

Trumpism, conservativism, QAnon, may be phenomena that the USA will simply outgrow.
    Last edited by Uni-Vibe; 02-27-21 at 09:05.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Interesting observation. I've noticed the same thing for years.

Flip on your radio. Listen to Limbaugh and Hannity. Listen to the ads. What is advertised? Remedies for old people's health problems, real or imagined: erectile disfunction. Low testosterone. Sore feet. LASIK surgery. A jellyfish extract said to boost fading power of memory (I'm not making that up). Also retirement financial advice, and intervention with the IRS. Old people's problems.

Most of the ads are directed at the old, and none are directed at youth, absolutely none

This jibes with what I noted at Insurrection Day. The video is full of gray beards. Of the 230 or so arrested, the average age is 40. This is in sharp contrast to typical revolutionary movements the world over in which youth are the vanguard. It was truly an old man's revolt.

Trumpism, conservativism, QAnon, may be phenomena that the USA will simply outgrow.

Its beyond me that people actually believe that BS at the capital was an insurrection.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Its beyond me that people actually believe that BS at the capital was an insurrection.
    It is is the same people that believe in Russian collusion and that anyone who votes "R" is a racist, misogynist, homophobic, naht-see facist. Basically, 50%+/- of the voting public.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast