Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Country is GONE. Proof? DC Green Zone Proposal by Pelosi

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Republican=kulak

Fortunately we kulaks are not just coming out of serfdom and have more tools than a plow and pitchfork at our disposal. I would prefer not get to the point I am hiding a cup of grain in the barn so I can feed my family after the tax man comes around to collect the crops.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Fortunately we kulaks are not just coming out of serfdom and have more tools than a plow and pitchfork at our disposal. I would prefer not get to the point I am hiding a cup of grain in the barn so I can feed my family after the tax man comes around to collect the crops.
    I agree. Many MILLIONS of homes with an AR15 or AK in them, this will get spicy fast.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I agree. Many MILLIONS of homes with an AR15 or AK in them, this will get spicy fast.
    LULZ, no it won't. How much more proof do you need that all those mullions are just pussies? All of us included.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    LULZ, no it won't. How much more proof do you need that all those mullions are just pussies? All of us included.
    I'm not claiming that we are going to rise up and start America v2. But I certainly don't think things will be nice for anyone in the country anymore.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I've seen the signs for a long time- subtle shifts in language, messaging etc.....It lead directly to where we find ourselves now.
    The messaging in the last month has not been a "subtle shift" at all.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    We are until we aren’t anymore.

At some point shit breaks down enough that no one is getting singled out because there’s just too much “peaceful resistance” going on. At that point it’s relatively less risky (still risky though) to uhhh “peacefully resist”, and a lot more of us are going to do so.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Boy, I'll say. Idiocracy isn't a comedy it is a documentary.
    Worse, it is becoming a best case scenario....

We now have proof that Trump isn’t a fascist power grabbing dictator. If he was, in 2016 he would have been doing all the things the Dems are doing now. Instead he played piñata for 4 years.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    If those in power with their paranoid illusions make their life become a horrid prison to themselves living inside never being able to go out in the open never being able to truly enjoy freedom but living a life inside a gov building surrounded by walls by fear of something that does not even exist ?

Nobody has held up severe Biden heads and praised for it ? Nobody has actually shot dems on baseball fields ? Nobody has drawn death and been praised for it but we all know their dilutions are so far from reality

Hitler had actual enemies just like trump had actual enemies hitler had actual assassination attempts yet the dems NONE trump had viable threats and twitter supported and kept those folks on while banning the threatened ?

Who is the enemy we know but I am preaching to the choir for the most part

Feedback Score

I don't know man. You start taking away peoples ability to work because they have been canceled you can get somebody that has run out of ****s. You do that to my wife or my child, a person could run out of ****s to give pretty quick.

I understand who I am speaking with so I know you know the history much better than I do but I think we have come a long way from newly "free" Kulaks that had no sense of defending themselves or actual freedom. You push people far enough and I think given current knowledge and available tools some(obviously not even the majority) will decide enough is enough.

Don't get me wrong, I am fairly pessimistic when it comes to our stomach for defending the amazing freedom we have been living but I like to think(or at least hope) there are some backbones somewhere out there.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    I really hope they chill the F out. They are driving full speed at trying to demonize and disenfranchise half of the country.

I ain't wanting to talk S#!t, or come across as threatening, but if and when guys like us got nothing left to lose ...

I spent 8 years in the Corps. I know how to break things. I have spent the last 20 building civil infrastructure, so I know what is best to break and where it is vulnerable. I am FAR from unique, nor am I anywhere near the top of the "dangerous" list.

Just how far do they think they can push before the S hits the fan? Time will tell. I'm a long way from my personal "line in the sand" but...
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast