Thread: S&W 41

Feedback Score

S&W 41

I wanted a Smith and Wesson 41 for quite awhile now, I have read so many rave reviews about them; however they are very expensive here, $ 1000.- and up for a secondhand one and $ 2000 for a new one. I have several other 22s so I just waited for the day when a good deal would come my way. And as you guessed it that day has come.

This baby popped up at the LGS for $ 550.- and since I’ve been a good customer lately I got it for $ 495.-. I still have to go and pick it up but here are the pics from the LGS.

I will now have three nice 22 Long rifle handguns from Smith & Wesson

Plus the recent (and cool) .22 centerfire

Feedback Score
    Went to the LGS to pick it up, it’s in pretty good condition

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    You are going to be thrilled with your purchase. The M41 is the one handgun that is most responsible for improvement in my accuracy. It just works. At $550 you have won the lottery.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The first hand gun I ever shot was my dad's model 41. I was 10. They are awesome guns. You got a great deal

Feedback Score
    I wanted one for at least the last 10 years. I never bought one as the prices kept creeping up and up. I got lucky about a year and half ago and picked up a nice used one that dates from 1981. I was supper happy to get mine for under $700, but at under $500 that is almost like stealing. And, btw it was totally worth the wait as I love mine.

Feedback Score
    You really should go to confession tonight and ask forgiveness for stealing that pistol, nice score!

Feedback Score
    IMHO the 3 best .22 target pistols ever manufactured. 1.) The Smith & Wesson Model 41. 2.) The Browning Medalist. 3.) The Beretta Model 87 Target.